Northwest Registered Agent Review 2023
Pros, Cons, Pricing, & More
Last Updated: By TRUiC Team
Are you ready to form a limited liability company (LLC) and looking for online business formation services to simplify the filing process? We partnered with Northwest Registered Agent so our readers could receive quality online LLC services for a fraction of the cost.
In this Northwest Registered Agent review, we’ll walk through the pros, cons, pricing, features, customer reviews, and more. By the time you finish reading our review, you'll know if Northwest is the best LLC service for your small business.
Recommended: Save time and money on formation services by starting an LLC with Northwest Registered Agent ($29 + State Fees) today!
Northwest LLC Pros & Cons
Pros of Northwest Registered Agent
- If quality customer service a priority for you, you’ll love Northwest Registered Agent. Every customer can get support from a team of Corporate Guides, who assist you throughout the entire LLC formation process. You can even request a Corporate Guide you've worked with in the past.
- The vast majority of Northwest Registered Agent reviews online are very positive.
- Northwest offers the best registered agent service for small business owners, with mail forwarding and locally-scanned documents.
Cons of Northwest Registered Agent
- Northwest doesn’t include as many essential LLC features such as an Employer Identification Number (EIN). However, we recommend learning how to get an EIN for free.
Should You Use Northwest?
Northwest is an excellent choice due to their knowledgeable customer support and affordability. If you’re ready to get started with Northwest Registered Agent LLC services, click the link below.
Northwest LLC Pricing & Features
Northwest Registered Agent offers one incorporation package for $29 plus state fee.
$29 LLC Formation Service
Northwest’s Incorporation Service includes:
- Corporate Guides® (experts) who will take care of the LLC filing
- Premium registered agent services
- Online account to access important business documents
- Free phone service for 60 days
- Business Address
- Mail Forwarding
- Privacy by Default®
Northwest Customer Reviews
Northwest Registered Agent reviews online are mostly positive. Their satisfied customers appreciate the company’s friendly and helpful customer support representatives, as well as Northwest’s general ease-of-use.
- Google: 4.6/5 (373 reviews)
- BirdEye: 4.4/5 (478 reviews)
- Yelp: 4.0/5 (48 reviews)
- BBB: A- (90 reviews)
The above review information was updated 4/27/22.
How Does Northwest Compare?
Northwest Registered Agent is a good choice to form your LLC thanks to their premium registered agent services and great customer support, but it’s still always smart to be aware of what the competition has to offer. With that in mind, let’s see how they compare to LegalZoom, one of the industry leaders.
Pricing: Northwest Registered Agent’s LLC formation package costs $29. LegalZoom’s most affordable package is priced at $79.
Features: Both companies offer pretty similar features and are on the more expensive side.
Turnaround Time: LegalZoom bases its turnarounds on which formation package you choose. In most states, the Economy ($79) package has a 30-day turnaround, Standard ($329) has a 15-day turnaround, and Express Gold ($349) has a 7-10 day turnaround. With Northwest Registered Agent, turnaround times only depend on which state you choose to form in, as well as whether you want expedited processing (where available).
Customer Support: Northwest built its entire reputation on premium customer support. LegalZoom has a more standard customer service department, but they do usually answer the phone pretty quickly in my experience.
Businesses Formed So Far: LegalZoom is one of the industry giants, as they’ve formed over a million LLCs, which is admittedly pretty amazing. Northwest Registered Agent hasn’t formed nearly that many businesses, but they are a mid-sized company with plenty of experience.
HERE'S A QUICK VISUAL
Pricing Starts at $29
In Business Since 1998
Perfect for: Entrepreneurs who want top-notch customer support with their LLC formation
Pricing Starts at $79
In Business Since 1999
Perfect for: Entrepreneurs who place a high value on brand power & customer volume
What’s Their Refund Policy?
Directly from their website: “If we screw something up, we will give your money back.”
Are There Any Hidden Fees?
Nope. Northwest Registered Agent does a good job of being upfront about all expenses related to your formation.
Is My Information Safe?
Northwest Registered Agent takes your security seriously, as they write all their own code and don’t allow any third-party apps on their website.
Can I Just Form a Business Myself?
Yes. You can form your own LLC, draft an Operating Agreement, and be your own registered agent. However, Northwest and other reputable formation services provide peace of mind that everything was done correctly, and save you time.
More Northwest Registered Agent Reviews
- Another excellent review of this service: LLC University's Northwest Registered Agent LLC Review
- Northwest Registered Agent Services Review
- Northwest Registered Agent vs. LegalZoom
- Northwest Registered Agent vs. Tailor Brands
- Northwest Registered Agent vs. Incfile
- Northwest Registered Agent vs. ZenBusiness