Recommended Step Before Using Northwest or Incfile
It’s important to name your LLC before going through the business formation process with a professional service. TRUiC’s Free LLC Name Generator will help you to do the following:
- Find the perfect name for your new LLC.
- Conduct a name search to make sure your desired LLC name is available.
- Help secure a domain name for your company.
Northwest and Incfile Commonalities
With either one of these highly respected service providers, you’ll receive reliable LLC formation service with some valuable extra features. You won’t need to dive in and learn every detail of forming an LLC yourself — they’ll take care of every step in the formation process, leaving you free to actually run your new company!
- Both of these companies have plenty of experience and knowhow. They’ll get the job done right the first time!
- If you would like them to help with other LLC formation and maintenance processes, both Northwest and Incfile offer robust suites of business services to help you stay compliant down the line.
- Both of these highly professional service providers have top-quality customer service departments staffed with knowledgeable and friendly support reps.
- With either company, you’ll have access to a user-friendly website full of info, service options, and helpful tips. Additionally, both sites are quite safe with comprehensive security measures in place.
What Sets Them Apart
- Pricing: Incfile's basic services start at just $0 + state fees. Northwest offers one formation service, which costs $39 + state fees.
- Client Volume: Simply put, Incfile is a major service provider, with over 150,000 businesses formed since 2004. Northwest Registered Agent also has a solid amount of experience and a strong reputation, but they don’t have nearly the level of experience that Incfile does.
- Customer Reviews: While both companies have mostly positive feedback from their clients, there is a major difference when it comes to the volume of reviews. Namely, Incfile has thousands of online customer reviews available for you to peruse, while Northwest Registered Agent has a few dozen.
- Extra Features: Incfile’s real-time order status tracker tool is a convenient and aesthetically-pleasing way to keep track of the exact status of your order. This feature is exclusive to Incfile, as is their free business tax consultation with any LLC formation service purchase. Northwest is known for their professional, excellent customer support and premium registered agent services.
Recommended: Northwest Registered Agent
We recommend Northwest Registered Agent because they provide knowledgeable customer service and an affordable price.
Incfile Starts at $0
Incfile has three packages for their LLC formation customers to choose from.
Incfile starts things off with the Silver package, which includes the preparation and filing of your formation articles, along with a full year of registered agent service — just like Northwest Registered Agent’s Basic package. In addition though, you also receive a business tax consultation, which is a feature Northwest doesn’t offer.
If you step up to the Gold package, which is an extra $100 on top of the Silver tier, you’ll get an EIN, an operating agreement, and a symbolic LLC kit and seal to organize and authenticate company documents. Finally, if you splurge for the additional $150 beyond the Gold package to get their Platinum package, you’ll get a library of sample legal forms, plus a business website and domain name (although you will still be responsible for hosting fees).
Northwest Registered Agent: $39
Northwest Registered Agent offers one incorporation package for $39 plus state fee, which includes:
- LLC formation
- Corporate Guides® (experts) who will take care of the LLC filing
- Premium registered agent services
- Business address
- Mail forwarding
- Privacy by Default®
- Online account to access important business documents
When it comes to their customer feedback, both Incfile and Northwest Registered Agent do quite well, although there are still some key differences in their reviews. There are several dozen customer reviews for Northwest Registered Agent, and most of them are overwhelmingly positive in nature. Northwest’s clients like to talk about the great customer service they receive, as well as how simple they make the entire formation process.
“They are very responsive to emails and very professional to work with! I had a challenge logging into my account and they assisted me immediately. Hayden was very quick to respond to my emails and even found I had overpaid my account and assisted me to fix the error. It was a fantastic experience! They are definitely NOT annoying!”
- Andrea Clarke
While Northwest Registered Agent has a few dozen of these positive reviews, Incfile has thousands. Like Northwest, Incfile maintains strong average review scores — they just have way more of them to look through! In among their thousands of positive reviews, any negative reviews are few and far between. Their happy customers love the value they get for their low prices, and they also seem quite impressed with how quickly Incfile works.
“This company is definitely in my list of trusted companies by now. The services are quick and provided in an extremely professional manner allowing me to focus on my business. The UX of the online dashboard is clean and easy to understand. Highly recommended.”
- Binoy M.
Which Should You Choose?
Honestly, either one of these companies will do a great job forming your LLC, and they’ll do so at a reasonable, affordable rate. However, we recommend forming an LLC with Northwest due to their premium features, quick service, and knowledgeable customer support.