Here’s How You Can Support AI Startup Virtual Sapiens
Last Updated: By TRUiC Team
If you’re looking to get involved in the startup ecosystem, a great place to begin is supporting new and innovative companies like Virtual Sapiens — whether by working for a startup or by following them on social media. We asked Rachel Cossar and Neal Kaiser, founders of Virtual Sapiens, to share the most impactful ways to support their startup, and this is what they had to say.
1. Follow Virtual Sapiens on Social Media
One of the best ways to engage with any business is to follow and engage with them on social media platforms such as Virtual Sapiens' LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Engaging with startups and companies you like on social media platforms helps to boost their engagement and, therefore, expose them to a bigger customer base virtually.
2. Get the Free Trial
“Try out our Sidekick product with a free trial! Head to our website, www.virtualsapiens.co, and move through our access flow in order to get your installation link.”
3. Spread the Word
“Spread the word about our business with friends and colleagues! Share our website (www.virtualsapiens.co) and even our product demo video. Also, check out this article in The Boston Globe.”
- Check out Virtual Sapiens’ company profile, origin story, and their insights for aspiring entrepreneurs!
- Hear startup stories from real founders on the Startup Savants podcast.
- Keep up with more startup companies by visiting our list of the top startups to watch.
- Form your own startup by reading our review of the best online incorporation services.
Tell Us Your Startup Story
Are you a startup founder and want to share your entrepreneurial journey with our readers? Click below to contact us today!