1. Follow Kevel on Social Media
Or, you can network with the founder directly by connecting through James Avery’s LinkedIn.
2. Build an Ad Platform
Interested in building an impactful ad for your business? Find out how you can build an ad platform by visiting the Kevel website.
3. Subscribe to the Kevel Newsletter
Keep up to date with Kevel by subscribing to their newsletter.
4. Join the Team
Ready for a career change? Join the Kevel team! You can browse employment opportunities on the startup’s website.
- Check out Kevel’s company profile, startup origin story, and their insights for aspiring entrepreneurs!
- Hear startup stories from real founders on the Startup Savants podcast.
- Keep up with more startup companies by visiting our list of the top startups to watch.
- Form your own startup by reading our review of the best online incorporation services.