Here’s How You Can Support Legal Tech Startup Courtroom5
Last Updated: By TRUiC Team
If you’re looking to get involved in the startup ecosystem, a great place to begin is supporting new and innovative companies like Courtroom5 — whether by working for a startup or by following them on social media. We asked Sonja Ebron, founder of Courtroom5, to share the most impactful ways to support their startup, and this is what they had to say.
1. Follow Courtroom5 on Social Media
One of the best ways to engage with any business is to follow and engage with them on social media platforms such as Courtroom5’s Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Engaging with startups and companies you like on social media platforms helps to boost their engagement and, therefore, expose them to a bigger customer base virtually.
2. Share the Courtroom5 Story
“Please share our story with friends and family who may find themselves in court without a lawyer,” Sonja Ebron, founder of Courtroom5, says.
3. Use Courtroom5’s Services
If you’re interested in representing yourself in civil litigation, consider using Courtroom5’s services. You can learn more about their services by visiting the Courtroom5 website.
- Check out Courtroom5’s company profile, origin story, and their insights for aspiring entrepreneurs!
- Keep up with more startup companies by following Startup Savant on Google News!
- Start your own startup by reading our How to Start a Startup guide.
Tell Us Your Startup Story
Are you a startup founder and want to share your entrepreneurial journey with our readers? Click below to contact us today!