3 Ways to Support Telemedicine Startup Bicycle Health
Last Updated: By TRUiC Team
If you’re looking to get involved in the startup ecosystem, a great place to begin is supporting new and innovative companies like Bicycle Health — whether by working for a startup or by following them on social media. We asked Ankit Gupta, founder of Bicycle Health, to share the most impactful ways to support their startup, and this is what they had to say.
Follow Bicycle Health on Social Media
One of the best ways to engage with any business is to follow and engage with them on social media platforms such as Bicycle Health’s Twitter.
Engaging with startups and companies you like on social media platforms helps to boost their engagement and, therefore, expose them to a bigger customer base virtually.
2. Discover Recovery Resources on Their Website
“On our website, www.bicyclehealth.com, we have free resources for people to learn more about addiction treatment and recovery.”
3. Follow The Bicycle Health Blog
“You can also follow our blog [at] www.bicyclehealth.com/blog.”
- Check out Bicycle Health’s company profile and their insights for aspiring entrepreneurs!
- Keep up with more startup companies by following Startup Savant on Google News!
- Start your own startup by reading our How to Start a Startup guide.
Tell Us Your Startup Story
Are you a startup founder and want to share your entrepreneurial journey with our readers? Click below to contact us today!