Here’s How You Can Support Ecommerce Startup KOYA Innovations
Last Updated: By TRUiC Team
If you’re looking to get involved in the startup ecosystem, a great place to begin is supporting new and innovative companies like KOYA Innovations — whether by working for a startup or by following them on social media. We asked Courtney Werner, founder of KOYA Innovations, to share the most impactful ways to support their startup, and this is what they had to say.
1. Follow KOYA Innovations on Social Media
One of the best ways to engage with any business is to follow and engage with them on social media platforms such as KOYA Innovations’ Instagram.
Engaging with startups and companies you like on social media platforms helps to boost their engagement and, therefore, expose them to a bigger customer base virtually.
2. Gain Early Access
“Gain early access! If what we are creating either intrigues or excites you, sign up for early access. You can learn more at getkoya.com. We would love to learn from you and grow with you.”
3. Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family who own businesses about KOYA’s gifting platform and help spread awareness about this exciting new startup!
- Check out KOYA Innovations' company profile, origin story, and their insights for aspiring entrepreneurs!
- Keep up with more startup companies by visiting our list of the top startups to watch.
- Hear startup stories from real founders on the Startup Savants podcast.
- Form your own startup by reading our review of the best online incorporation services.
Tell Us Your Startup Story
Are you a startup founder and want to share your entrepreneurial journey withh our readers? Click below to contact us today!