Rocket Lawyer LLC Review 2023
Is It the Best LLC Service for You?
Last Updated: By TRUiC Team
In this 2023 Rocket Lawyer LLC review, we’ll go through some pros and cons, pricing, features, customer feedback and more. Let’s see if they’re a good fit for your company!
Recommended Step Before Using Rocket Lawyer to Form an LLC
It’s important to name your LLC before going through the business formation process with a professional service. TRUiC’s Free LLC Name Generator will help you to do the following:
- Find the perfect name for your new LLC.
- Conduct a name search to make sure your desired LLC name is available.
- Help secure a domain name for your company.
Rocket Lawyer Pros/Cons
Pros of Rocket Lawyer
- The TRUiC and Rocket Lawyer New Business Bundle offers an over 45% discount! Our deal includes free incorporation services, registered agent services for one year, and valuable legal services such as easy-to-use contracts and documents, quick legal answers from attorneys, and more exclusive discounts.
- If you want to try their legal services subscription package, which includes LLC formation service at no extra charge, their 7-day trial offer removes any risk. If you’re not satisfied, simply deactivate your account within a week to avoid paying anything.
- Rocket Lawyer is a Google Ventures backed company – adding some serious credibility
- We have had excellent experiences with their service reps. They’re knowledgeable, friendly, and fairly easy to get ahold of. Simply send an email or call the Rocket Lawyer phone number at 1(877) 881-0947, Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm PST.
Cons of Rocket Lawyer
- Rocket Lawyer is more focused on providing quality legal services. If you simply want to start a small business and do not need additional legal help, there are other options such as our highest-rated LLC service, Northwest.
Rocket Lawyer Pricing & Features
Rocket Lawyer offers one standard LLC formation package. The difference depends on whether you choose to subscribe to their online legal services. Premium members get access to extra legal advice and help. We actually worked out a great deal for our users by helping to craft the Rocket Lawyer New Business Bundle, which includes their premium membership services. For the discounted price of $349.99 + State Fees (Regularly $649.97 + State Fees), you’ll receive the following and more:
- Free incorporation services
- 1 year of registered agent service
- 1 year of legal services including:
- Access to legal contracts and documents
- Quick answers to your legal questions from licensed attorneys
- Excellent customer service
- Exclusive discounts on future services
If you think you might be interested in Rocket Lawyer’s online legal services, you can read our full review.
Rocket Lawyer Reviews
According to many Rocket Lawyer reviews online, customers appear to be pleased with the quality customer support and legal services provided. Their rating on Trustpilot.com is particularly impressive: 4.7/5 with over 2,000 reviews.
Here are a few Rocket Lawyer reviews from customers who used their services:
“The forms were easy to fill out and easy to print off and understand. I wish I would have found Rocket Lawyer sooner.”
“Excellent, online service easy to use and wonderful chatting customer service...I was able to successfully surf my way into my contracts and resolve my business over the chat. No hassle no bumpy road or worries. The platform offer a great deal of features when looking to resolve simple legal matters, like lease agreement.”
“Excellent UI & UX, I found the app to be comprehensive and very intuitive to navigate. I have used competitors, and your solution seems to be a winner!”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I Just Form an LLC Myself?
Yes, you can. No matter which state you’re in, you can form an LLC yourself without the help of a filing service like Rocket Lawyer (Here’s How).
The advantage of enlisting a service like this is that the process is often faster, safer, and more convenient than going it alone. Plus, you get to focus your energy on the more exciting parts of starting a business!
Are There Any Hidden Fees?
Even for members paying their monthly rate, Rocket Lawyer doesn’t bundle their registered agent service or other key features. They also automatically start charging you at the end of your free trial.
Is My Information Secure?
Does Rocket Lawyer Offer Ongoing Support?
They sure do. Just give them a call, send them an email or start a live chat session.