1. Enloop - Free to $39.95
Starting with our top pick, Enloop is another one of the more popular business planning software companies. They offer a full suite of features including a focused approach towards statistics and analysis. Because of this, they offer a number of number-centric features such as:
- Performance Scoring: Enloop’s founder wanted to create a platform that helped you to see all the potential pitfalls in your business plan. Because of this they’ve developed a performance scoring tool, that analyses you proposed business plan and gives you a numerical assessment. The higher your score, the better your business plan.
- Financial Forecasting: As you input information into your business plan, Enloop generates a number of financial reports including balance sheets, profits & loss, cash flow and more, so you can see exactly where your business is heading.
- Report Card: When your ready to start presenting your business plan, Enloop runs a secondary analysis of your plan and provides you with a final report. It looks at three key areas, including: performance score, critical financial metrics and positive cash-flow.
Enloop offers 4 different packages that range in price, features and number of users. Their introductory package starts at $9.95 a month and from here prices range from just under $10 to $39.95, making it an extremely cost effective option.
2. Bizplan - $29/month to $349 lifetime
Moving on to our next pick, we’re talking about Bizplan due to their affordable lifetime plan that grants perpetual access to their business plan software. The additional free tools like Startup Courses and LaunchRock make Bizplan an even better value. We also like the following features:
- Templates: Just drag and drop to add charts, graphs, and other graphics to make your plan more visually appealing and professional. The templates handle the formatting so you don't have to mess with spreadsheets and layouts.
- Guidance: Bizplan breaks down the process down into manageable steps and provides guidance every step of the way. You'll never feel lost or unsure when building your business plan with Bizplan's helpful support.
- Shareable: Bizplan makes it easy to get your business plan in front of investors and spread brand awareness. Their software allows you to publish a digital version of your completed plan that is perfectly formatted and professional looking.
With plans starting at just $29 per month, Bizplan offers an affordable path to creating professional business plans. They also offer annual access for $249 per year for greater savings or a one-time $349 lifetime plan to lock in permanent access to their powerful software.