Recommended Step Before Using Inc Authority to Form an LLC
It’s important to name your LLC before going through the business formation process with a professional service. TRUiC’s Free LLC Name Generator will help you to do the following:
- Find the perfect name for your new LLC.
- Conduct a name search to make sure your desired LLC name is available.
- Help secure a domain name for your company.
Pros & Cons of Inc Authority LLC Services
Pros of Inc Authority LLC Services
- The Inc Authority LLC formation service is only $0 plus state fees and includes a registered agent for the first year.
- The Inc Authority registered agent price after the first year is only $99; that’s one of the least expensive fees you’ll find on the market.
- The website is easy to use, making the overall checkout/ordering process seamless.
- Inc Authority customer service is responsive, providing plenty of support when starting an LLC.
What Is Inc Authority?
Inc Authority, also known as IncForFree, is a business development service dedicated to helping entrepreneurs succeed.
Inc Authority offers different LLC formation packages, add-ons, and other services. We'll continue to review the LLC service below.
What Does Inc Authority Do?
- Files Your Business
Inc Authority will check your business name, file your documents with the state, and submit your Articles of Organization.
- Provides Support from Expert Staff
Their friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful customer service staff is sure to guide you in the right direction for your business. Inc Authority is ready to inform and get you set up so you can seamlessly start running your business by answering questions that are specific to your state.
- Offers a Free Business Checking Account
Through their partnership with Bank of America, Inc Authority can help business owners and entrepreneurs receive extra support setting up a business bank account.
Is Inc Authority a Good Deal?
Inc Authority is a good deal if you form an LLC with their basic service (0 + state fees). However, we don’t recommend purchasing their premium startup bundles, unless you aren’t on a strict budget.
One of our other top-rated services, ZenBusiness, offers a great deal in its LLC formation packages as well. You can form an LLC with ZenBusiness for just $39 plus state fee. We also recommend exploring your other options.
What Do Customers Think of Inc Authority?
Inc Authority truly shines when it comes to customer service. There are many positive Inc Authority reviews online that compliment the company's affordable services, quick turnaround times, and genuine customer support.
The business formation service maintains a 4.8/5 rating out of over 4,000 customer reviews on Trustpilot. Here are a few Inc Authority reviews:
“This company is great. They are really nice and patient. They walked me through step by step because all of this was new to me but they kept me updated and stayed in touch [throughout] the entire process.”
“So glad I came here to start my LLC. In the beginning, I wanted to spend as little money as possible. However, using all the services Inc Authority has offered has made my life so much easier in the short and long term, and am now looking forward to working with Inc Authority in the future as well.”
“Great company to work with. Easy and transparent paperwork. Would definitely recommend.”
“I recommend Inc Authority! This process has been very smooth and laid out through email, phone calls and the nice binder sent to you with "next steps" and documents.”
If you place a high value on customer reviews, consider choosing Inc Authority as your LLC formation service.
How Much Does Inc Authority Cost?
Similar to many other LLC formation companies, Inc Authority offers different services to meet your business’s specific needs.
Inc Authority Free LLC Service: 0 + state fees
- Preparation and filing of business documents
- Business name check
- Included registered agent service for one year
- S-election form
- Digital storage and delivery
- Tax planning consultation
- INC CARE Support
- Business Funding Analysis
- Business checking account (through Inc Authority partnership with Bank of America)
Inc Authority Starter Business Bundle: $399 + state fees
- All of the above
- Operating Agreement
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Record Book & Company Seal
- Initial Meeting Minutes & Resolutions
- Ownership Certificates
- 1 Year Inc Protection Advisor
Inc Authority Executive Business Bundle: $499 + state fees
- All of the above
- Business license report
- Website domain
Inc Authority Tycoon Business Bundle: $799 + state fees
- All of the above
- Express Processing
- BizCredit Express
- Business Credit Coach
- Multi-Tiered Credit Building System
- Business Credit LaunchPad
- D&B Credit Bureau Registration