As the global remote workforce has grown steadily larger, there has been an increasing demand for sustainable remote workspaces. While plenty of people still opt for working from home or the neighborhood coffee shop, there are many reasons why these spaces may not provide a healthy, productive work environment.
Coworking organizations like WeWork have filled the need for dedicated remote workspaces by creating beautiful offices across the country (and around the globe). These spaces, which are currently being leveraged by companies like Facebook and Microsoft, also create opportunities for remote workers to network and foster community with other like-minded individuals.
In this guide, we’ll go over the top 7 coworking spaces in Manila, including each organization’s pricing model, coworking locations, and more.
#1WeWork Pricing Not Yet Available
WeWork is perhaps the fastest-growing coworking network in existence today. Their competitive prices, beautiful and plentiful office spaces, and generous amenities make them our top choice for coworking around the world. They will soon add Manila to the long list of cities it serves.
WeWork advertises fast internet, daily cleaning, IT support, 24/7 building access, office supplies, business-class printers, micro-roasted coffee, private phone booths, and conference room access.
- Uptown Bonifacio Tower Three: 36th Street Corner & 11th Avenue, Taguig PHL-00 1634
Not yet available.
#2PenBrothers - Starts at ₱620/day
Penbrothers is more than just a coworking space. With three locations in Manila and a range of membership options and spaces, Penbrothers goes above and beyond simply building quality workspaces. They focus on four core services to help startups thrive: outsourcing talent solutions, human resources management, office space, and event spaces.
Members enjoy amenities including high-speed internet, unlimited coffee, a stocked pantry, meeting rooms, printers, a receptionist, and membership perks at nearby establishments.
- Legaspi: 10 OPL Building C., Palanca Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229
- Salcedo: Chatham Tower, Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227
- Sheridan: Rockwell Business Center Sheridan 1 Tower, United Street, Mandaluyong City 1554
- Daily coworking: ₱620/day
- Monthly coworking: ₱8,700/mo
- Meeting rooms: starting at ₱750/hour
- Event space: ₱4,000-2,0000/hour
#3ASPACE - Starts at ₱500/day
Located within the Makati Business District and spread over three floors, ASPACE offers a wonderful range of workspaces and membership options to suit individuals and businesses of various sizes. They feature private workspaces, meeting rooms, event venues, a cafe, an art gallery, and a large coworking area.
Members enjoy Reliable FIBER internet, IT support, 24/7 secure access (for Club and HQ members), and free coffee and refreshments.
- Greenbelt: 110 Legazpi Street, Legazpi Village, Makati City 1229
- Lounge (drop-in): starting at ₱750/day
- Club (dedicated desk): starting at ₱12,000/mo
- Specialist (by appointment): starting at ₱500/day
- HQ (private office): ₱70,000/mo
#4A Clean and Well-Lighted Place for Work - Starts at ₱100/hr.
Located in the heart of the Ortigas business center, A Clean and Well-Lighted Place for Work is a welcoming place for startups, entrepreneurs, and freelancers looking for a quiet spot to get things done. They have spaces for both individuals and teams, a wealth of perks and amenities, and affordable prices starting at just ₱100 per hour.
A Clean Place offers events and workshops, discounted .PH domains and other business services, unlimited coffee, fast WiFi, on-site tech support, guest and reception services, and a friendly accommodating staff.
- 27/F Jollibee Plaza: 27th Floor Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
- Coworking space: ₱100/hour
#5The Office Project - Pricing Not Yet Available
The Office Project is a small coworking space in the residential side of the Makati business district. They specifically cater to very early stage startups, design companies, and freelancers. The Office Project also offers services like business permit registrations and renewals to help keep your business going.
Members enjoy local coffee from Narrative Coffee Company, access to creative workshops, professional seminars, corporate planning, training and meetups, and a variety of business services.
- Alpha Salcedo Condominium: Unit 1C Alpha Salcedo Condominium, Bautista Street, Makati City 1227
- Coworking space (hot desks): pricing not available
- Dedicated office: pricing not available
- Meeting room: pricing not available
- Event space: pricing not available
#647 East - Starts at ₱300/day
Located near Ateneo de Manila University, 47 East’s mission is to provide a nourishing space and community for students and young professionals looking to succeed as entrepreneurs. They offer space and services to both startups and established businesses. With an expansive range of member and non-member options, they are a flexible and affordable coworking option for all.
47 East offers fast WiFi, comfortable indoor and outdoor seating, unlimited coffee, tea, and water, and a perks program that grants members discounts at a variety of local businesses.
- 47 Esteban Abada St: 47 Esteban Abada St Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Whole day: ₱500
- Half day: ₱300
- Independent: ₱500 membership fee
- Daily: ₱300
- Monthly: ₱5,000
- Quarterly: ₱14,000
- Yearly: ₱40,000
- Group (3): ₱1,000 membership
- Daily: ₱850
- Monthly: ₱14,100
- Quarterly: ₱40,000
- Yearly: ₱98,000
#7Acceler8 - Starts at ₱550/day
Acceler8 offers two quiet, cozy coworking spaces in Manila. With a range of affordable daily and monthly rates, it’s a great option for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and startups alike. The space provides all the essentials plus a variety of workshops, community events, and training.
Amenities include high-speed Internet, unlimited refreshments, printing and scanning services, and free local calls.
- 7F Finman Building, 131 Tordesillas Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227
- UB 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229
- Day pass: ₱550
- Gold plan (10 visits): ₱4,450
- Platinum plan (unlimited): ₱8,450/mo
- Quad plan (unlimited for 4 people): ₱18,000/mo
- Dedicated desk: ₱15,000/mo
- Serviced office: starting at ₱36,000/mo
- Virtual office: starting at ₱9,576/mo
- Meeting rooms: starting at ₱750/hour
Which Coworking Service Should I Use?
Whether you work in graphic design, software development, or any other field that calls for a remote workspace, we trust that WeWork will have an office in Manila that suits your needs.
That said, if you’re looking for the least expensive coworking space possible, or perhaps an office in a specific part of the city, there are many other worthwhile options on this list. We encourage you to compare prices, locations, amenities and other important factors before deciding which coworking space is right for you.