As the U.S. remote workforce has grown steadily larger, there has been an increasing demand for sustainable remote workspaces. While plenty of folks still opt for working from home or the neighborhood coffee shop, there are many reasons why these spaces may not provide a healthy, productive work environment.
Coworking organizations like WeWork have filled the need for dedicated remote workspaces by creating beautiful offices across the country (and around the globe). These spaces, which are currently being leveraged by companies like Facebook and Microsoft, also create opportunities for remote workers to network and foster community with other like-minded individuals.
In this guide, we’ll go over the top 7 coworking spaces in L.A., including each organization’s pricing model, coworking locations, and more.
#1WeWork Starts at $350/mo.
WeWork is at the forefront of the global coworking scene. Their competitive prices, beautiful office spaces, and generous amenities make them our top choice for coworking in L.A.
At WeWork’s 19 Los Angeles area locations, you’ll find amenities like on-site management, daily cleaning, IT support, 24/7 building access, office supplies, craft beer on draft, bike storage, business-class printers, micro-roasted coffee, mail handling, private phone booths, professional and social events, common lounges, and conference rooms.
- Pacific Design Center Red Building: 750 N San Vicente Blvd Suite 800 West Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Manhattan Beach Towers: 1240 Rosecrans Ave #120 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- Vine: 1601 Vine St Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Constellation: 10250 Constellation Blvd Suite 100 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- La Brea: 925 N La Brea Ave 4th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90038
- Gas Tower: 555 West 5th St 35th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90013
- Hollywood: 7083 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Playa Vista: 12655 W Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Culver City: 5792 W Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Pasadena: 177 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena, CA 91105
- One Culver: 10000 Washington Blvd Culver City, CA 90232
- Burbank: 3900 W Alameda Ave Suite 1200 Burbank, CA 91505
- Long Beach: 100 W Broadway Long Beach, CA 90802
- Fine Arts Building: 811 W 7th St Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Promenade: 312 Arizona Ave Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Santa Monica: 520 Broadway Suite 200 Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Millennium Drive: 12130 Millennium Drive Los Angeles, CA 90094
- Pacific Coast Highway: 222 Pacific Coast Highway El Segundo, CA 90245
- Pacific Design Center Green Building: 8687 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90069
WeWork offers three choices for their customers, regardless of which location you choose. The prices do vary though, so the following rate ranges represent the starting price points across all 19 of their Los Angeles locations.
- Hot desk: $350-$450/mo
- Dedicated desk: $450-$600/mo
- Private office: $580-$1,050/mo
#2Bizhaus - Starts at $75/mo.
Bizhaus isn’t the largest local provider of coworking space in the Los Angeles area, but their two locations both get fabulous customer reviews. In addition, we love the way they offer such flexible membership plans that appeal to a wider variety of workers than most competitors.
With Bizhaus, you’ll experience great amenities like on-site staff, mail handling, office supplies, lockers, parking, 24/7 building access, community kitchen, local beer on tap, free coffee and tea, showers, bike racks, and surf racks.
- Marina del Rey: 4136 Del Rey Ave Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- El Segundo: 1730 E Holly Ave El Segundo, CA 90245
From day passes to private offices, with many options in between, Bizhaus likely has a membership that suits your needs.
- Day pass: $30
- Virtual plan: $75/mo (1 day/mo hot desk from 9am to 5pm M-F)
- Flex desk & lounge: $175/mo (10 days/mo hot desk from 9am to 5pm M-F)
- Hot desk: $275/mo (24/7 access)
- Dedicated desk: $375/mo
- Private office: $700/mo
#3The Muse Rooms - Starts at $200/mo
The two Muse Rooms locations in Burbank and North Hollywood are both tremendously popular with their customers, and it’s easy to see why. The Muse Rooms are brightly colored workspaces full of live plants and natural light, providing the company’s name inspiration.
The Muse Rooms offer a nice selection of amenities, including 24/7 building access, private phone booths, meeting rooms, guest passes, a dog-friendly atmosphere, parking, a kitchen, USB chargers, free tea/coffee/soda, printing, conference rooms, professional and social events, and snacks.
- Burbank: 826 South Victory Blvd Burbank, CA 91502
- NoHo: 4942 Vineland Ave #2 North Hollywood, CA 91601
The Muse Rooms don’t have private offices like most of the other options on this list, but they do have strong offerings for hot desks and dedicated desks:
- Hot desk: $100/wk, $200-$250/mo
- Dedicated desk: $350/mo
#4Cross Campus - Starts at $300/mo.
Cross Campus has four office locations around the Los Angeles metro area, and they focus on maintaining a full work-life balance in one convenient space. Their coworking spaces are full of amenities, and they provide lots of networking opportunities with other workers.
At all four Cross Campus locations, you’ll find amenities like meditation rooms, showers, outdoor spaces, dog-friendly offices, free coffee and tea, Health-Aide kombucha, conference rooms, parking, shared lounges, on-site staff, lobby reception, barista-serviced coffee bar, and social and professional spaces.
- Downtown: 800 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Old Pasadena: 87 N Raymond Ave Pasadena, CA 91103
- Santa Monica: 929 Colorado Ave Santa Monica, CA 90401
- South Bay: 840 Apollo St Suite 100, El Segundo, CA 90245
The prices vary a bit between the four Cross Campus locations ― in general, the Santa Monica office is the most expensive, while the Pasadena location is the least expensive.
- Hot desk: $300-$350/mo
- Dedicated desk: $400-600/mo
- Private office: $600-930/mo
#5Industrious - Starts at $414/mo.
Industrious is one of the fastest-growing coworking companies in the United States. They started 2018 with 25 locations nationwide, and they now have 53 offices. They’ve quickly become a top option for American coworkers, and they have four convenient Los Angeles area locations.
At the Industrious locations in L.A., you can access amenities including unlimited free printing, coffee bar and lounge, local treats, conference rooms, relaxation rooms, professional and social events, private phone booths, a wellness room, on-site staff, and a mother’s room.
- Century City: 1925 Century Park East Suite 1700 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Howard Hughes Center: 6060 Center Drive Floor 10 Los Angeles, CA 90045
- West Hollywood: 9255 Sunset Blvd Suite 1100 West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Downtown: 600 Wilshire Blvd Suite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90017
Industrious is a bit of an upscale coworking option, and it shows in the fact that they don’t offer hot desks. Also, their pricing for dedicated desks and private offices varies between their four Los Angeles locations, with Century City having the cheapest private offices, and Downtown offering the least expensive desk space.
- Dedicated desk: $414-$491/mo
- Private office: $617-$1,125/mo
#6Blank Spaces - Starts at $90/mo.
Blank Spaces is a very popular local Los Angeles coworking company with an impressive five locations around the metro area. They attract a variety of entrepreneurs and remote workers with their flexible coworking plans.
At any of the five Blank Spaces locations, you’ll get amenities like conference rooms, lounge areas, free coffee, community kitchens, a Skype room, private phone booths, an event center, community activities, and social and networking events.
- Santa Monica: 1450 2nd St Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Culver City: 9415 Culver Blvd Culver City, CA 90232
- Downtown: 529 S Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90013
- Pasadena: 680 E Colorado Blvd #180 Pasadena, CA 91101
- Long Beach: 309 Pine Ave Long Beach, CA 90802
With Blank Spaces, you can subscribe to their virtual office services, hot desk membership, or get a designated desk.
- Virtual office: $90/mo
- Hot desk: $195/mo
- Dedicated desk: $350/mo
#7Village Workspaces - Starts at $99/mo.
Village Workspaces offers coworkers two locations boasting funky, colorful environments that emphasize comfort. Both their West Los Angeles and Santa Monica offices are designed with productivity and relaxation in mind.
Village Workspaces workers get a variety of amenities including conference rooms, mail services, a communal lounge, your company logo at the entrance, free coffee/tea/snacks, local beer on tap, weekly breakfasts, monthly happy hours, 24/7 building access, and a sound studio.
- West Los Angeles: 11845 W Olympic Blvd Suite 1100W Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Santa Monica: 212 Marine St Suite 100 Santa Monica, CA 90405
The price points are the same no matter which Village Workspaces location you choose, and they offer virtual offices, hot desks, and private offices:
- Virtual office: $99/mo
- Hot desk: $400/mo
- Private office: $900/mo
Which Coworking Service Should I Use?
Whether you work in graphic design, software development, or any other field that calls for a remote workspace, we trust that WeWork will have an office in Los Angeles that suits your needs.
That said, if you’re looking for the least expensive coworking space possible, or perhaps an office in a specific part of town, there are many other worthwhile options on this list. We encourage you to compare prices, locations, amenities, and other important factors before deciding which coworking space is right for you.