As the global remote workforce has grown steadily larger, there has been an increasing demand for sustainable remote workspaces. While plenty of folks still opt for working from home or the neighborhood coffee shop, there are many reasons why these spaces may not provide a healthy, productive work environment.
Coworking organizations like WeWork have filled the need for dedicated remote workspaces by creating beautiful offices across the country (and around the globe). These spaces, which are currently being leveraged by companies like Facebook and Microsoft, also create opportunities for remote workers to network and foster community with other like-minded individuals.
In this guide, we’ll go over the top 7 coworking spaces in Dublin, including each organization’s pricing model, coworking locations, and more.
Starts at €390/mo.
WeWork is perhaps the fastest-growing coworking network in existence today. Their competitive prices, beautiful and plentiful office spaces, and generous amenities make them our top choice for coworking in Dublin.
WeWork advertises fast internet, daily cleaning, IT support, 24/7 building access, office supplies, business-class printers, micro-roasted coffee, private phone booths, and conference room access.
- Iveagh Court: Block D Iveagh Court Harcourt Rd, Dublin 2
- 2 Dublin Landings: N Wall Quay North Dock, Dublin D D1
- 5 Harcourt Road: 5 Harcourt Rd, Dublin D02 FW64
- Central Plaza: 36 Dame St, Dublin D02 EF64
WeWork’s pricing is divided into three categories: hot desks, dedicated desks and private offices. Below is the price range for each (depending on location). Note that not all categories are available in each location:
- Hot desk (access to any seat in a common area): €390-€400/mo
- Dedicated desk: €470/mo
- Private office: €700-€760/mo
#1. Iconic Offices
Starts at €49/mo.
Iconic Offices is another coworking option in Dublin that offers multiple locations. In addition to its coworking offices, Iconic has additional buildings that feature office suites and meeting rooms.
Features include 24/7 access, complimentary coffee and a continental breakfast, meeting rooms, shower facilities, printing and copying, and mail service.
- The Brickhouse: Clanwilliam Court Block 1 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2
- The Greenway: C, Ardilaun Court 112-114 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2 D02 TD28
- Sobo Works: 2 Windmill Lane Sir John Rogerson's Quay Dublin 2
- Light (8 hrs per month): starting at €49/mo
- Floating desk: starting at €249/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at €349/mo
#1. Office Suites Club
Starts at €39/mo.
With two locations in Dublin, Office Suites Club offers several coworking membership options as well as rentable private offices and meeting rooms.
Amenities include Skype booths, free coffee, outdoor terrace seating, and meeting room access.
- Anglesea House: 63 Carysfort Ave Blackrock, Dublin A94 X209
- 20 Harcourt: 20 Harcourt St, Dublin 2 D02 H364
- Virtual office: starting at €39/mo
- Drop-in member (30 hrs per month): €129/mo
- Business member (M-F, 9am-7pm): €249/mo
- House member (24/7 access): €329/mo
Starts at €45/mo.
Coworkinn operates out of a single location in the Sandyford area of Dublin. Members can sign up for just a mailing address or take advantage of the coworking space.
Coworkinn offers meeting room access, printing and copying, mail services, and additional storage space.
- Suite 17, The Cubes Offices Beacon South Quarter Sandyford, Dublin D18 E932
- Flex desk: €45-€275/mo
#1. Dogpatch Labs
Starts at €200/mo.
Dogpatch Labs was founded in 2015 and is located in the historic CHQ building in Dublin. It offers nearly 40,000 sq/ft of space over three levels, including the Urban Garden mezzanine and The Vaults -- converted from 200-year-old whiskey vaults.
Members have access to Google’s Tech Hub, conference rooms, and workshops and meetups.
- The CHQ Building, Custom House Quay, Dublin 1
- Hot desk: €200/mo
- Dedicated desk: €400/mo
Starts at €150/mo.
Cocreate caters to freelancers and remote workers in creative industries, and members have access to locations on both the north and south sides of River Liffey.
Amenities include meeting rooms, printing and scanning, networking events, kitchen access, and complimentary tea and coffee.
- North side: 57 Gardiner St, Lower Dublin 1
- South side: 27 Camden St, Lower Dublin 2
- Hot desk (5-day pass): €100
- Hot desk (part-time): €150/mo
- Hot desk (full-time): €200/mo
- Dedicated desk: €280/mo (discounts available with long-term contracts)
- Private office: €1,000/mo
Starts at €299/mo.
DoSpace operates out of 5000 sq/ft of renovated warehouse space in the Silicon Docks are of Dublin. It has an additional location in London.
DoSpace offers conference rooms, event space, standing desks, a bar with beer on tap, weekly events, 24/7 access, and phone booths.
- 23, Trinity Technology & Enterprise Campus Pearse St Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2, D02 WR66
- 5-day pass: €125
- 10-day pass: €200
- Dedicated desk: €299/mo
- Private office: from €360/mo per person
Which Coworking Service Should I Use?
Whether you work in graphic design, software development, or any other field that calls for a remote workspace, we trust that WeWork will have an office in Dublin that suits your needs.
That said, if you’re looking for the least expensive coworking space possible, or perhaps an office in a specific part of town, there are many other worthwhile options on this list. We encourage you to compare prices, locations, amenities and other important factors before deciding which coworking space is right for you.