As the U.S. remote workforce has grown steadily larger, there has been an increasing demand for sustainable remote workspaces. While plenty of folks still opt for working from home or the neighborhood coffee shop, there are many reasons why these spaces may not provide a healthy, productive work environment.
Coworking organizations like WeWork have filled the need for dedicated remote workspaces by creating beautiful offices across the country (and around the globe). These spaces, which are currently being leveraged by companies like Facebook and Microsoft, also create opportunities for remote workers to network and foster community with other like-minded individuals.
In this guide, we’ll go over the top 7 coworking spaces in Dallas-Fort Worth, including each organization’s pricing model, coworking locations, and more.
1. WeWork Starts at $250/mo.
WeWork is perhaps the fastest-growing coworking network in existence today. Their competitive prices, beautiful office spaces, and generous amenities make them our top choice for coworking in Dallas-Fort Worth.
WeWork advertises fast internet, daily cleaning, IT support, 24/7 building access, office supplies, craft beer on draft, bike storage, business-class printers, micro-roasted coffee, private phone booths, and mail and package handling.
- Thanksgiving Tower: 1601 Elm St Dallas, TX 75201
- Uptown: 1920 McKinney Ave Dallas, TX 75201
- Clear Fork: 5049 Edwards Ranch Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Legacy West: 7700 Windrose Plano, TX 75024
- Victory Plaza: 3090 Olive St Dallas, TX 75219
- Legacy North: 7300 Lone Star Dr Suite C200 Plano, TX 75024
WeWork’s pricing is divided into three categories: hot desks, dedicated desks and private offices. Below is the price range for each (depending on location). Note that not all categories are available in each location:
- Hot desk (access to any open seat in common area): $250-$350/mo
- Dedicated desk: $350-$500/mo
- Private office: $600-$760/mo
2. Common Desk Starts at $150/mo.
Common Desk has multiple locations across the Dallas-Fort Worth area, with several available coworking membership options. Members are permitted to work out of any location.
Common Desk advertises amenities such as high-speed WiFi, access to conference rooms, unlimited coffee, beer on tap, free parking, and treadmill desks.
- Deep Ellum: 2919 Commerce St Dallas, TX 75226
- Oak Cliff: 633 W Davis St Dallas, TX 75208
- Fort Worth: 2833 Crockett St Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Granite Park: 5830 Granite Pkwy Plano, TX 75024
- Nights & weekends: $150/mo
- Shared desk: $225/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at $450/mo
- Private office: starting at $900/mo
- “Offspitality” suite: starting at $7,500/mo
3. Serendipity Labs Starts at $49/mo.
Serendipity Labs operates out of a single location in Dallas’ Arts District, with space on the first and seventeenth floors of the building.
The space features 24/7 building access, high-speed internet, complimentary coffee, printing services, and access to meeting rooms.
- 2323 Ross Ave Dallas, TX 75201
- 1 visit/mo: starting at $49/mo
- 5 visits/mo: starting at $199/mo
- 10 visits/mo: starting at $299/mo
- Unlimited access: starting at $399/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at $499/mo
- Dedicated office: starting at $850/mo
- Team room: starting at $2,599/mo
4. Industrious Starts at $387/mo.
Industrious, a company with a national coworking footprint, has one location in Dallas and another in nearby Plano.
They advertise high-speed internet, unlimited printing, access to conference rooms, a coffee bar and lounge, and relaxation rooms.
- Dallas: 1722 Routh St Suite 900 Dallas, TX 75201
- Plano: 7250 Dallas Pkwy Suite 400 Plano, TX 75024
- Coworking: $387-$522/mo
- Private office: $702-$833/mo
5. GoodWork Starts at $50/mo.
GoodWork emphasizes a commitment to “sustainability and wellness” and operates out of a single location in Dallas -- a renovated building seeking LEED Gold Certification.
There are multiple membership options, and GoodWork advertises 24/7 building access, conference room facilities, bike share access, and wellness classes.
- 1808 S Good Latimer Expy Dallas, TX 75226
- 10-day pass: $99
- Virtual office: $50/mo
- Daytime coworking (8 am to 6 pm, M-F): $200/mo
- 24/7 coworking: starting at $250/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at $350/mo
- Private office: starting at $750/mo
6. Novel Coworking Starts at $99/mo.
Another coworking company with a national presence, Novel Coworking has one location in Dallas -- the Katy Building, which overlooks the John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza.
Novel advertises 24/7 building access, direct fiber internet, conference rooms, beer on tap, an espresso bar, and company logos displayed at reception and on private office doors.
- Katy Building: 701 Commerce St Dallas, TX 75202
- Coworking: $99/mo
- Dedicated desk: $199/mo
- Shared office: $299/mo
- Private office: starting at $349/mo
7. The DEC Starts at $75/mo.
The Dallas Entrepreneur Center (DEC) is a nonprofit organization that offers coworking space and acts as a hub for education, advocacy, and community events.
The DEC advertises printing services, conference room access, coffee and beer, parking, free notary services, and a discount on DART rail service passes.
- 102 Oak Lawn Ave #250 Dallas, TX 75219
- Virtual office: $75/mo
- Coworking: $200/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at $300/mo
Which Coworking Service Should I Use?
Whether you work in graphic design, software development, or any other field that calls for a remote workspace, we trust that WeWork will have an office in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that suits your needs.
That said, if you’re looking for the least expensive coworking space possible, or perhaps an office in a specific part of town, there are many other worthwhile options on this list. We encourage you to compare prices, locations, amenities and other important factors before deciding which coworking space is right for you.