As the U.S. remote workforce has grown steadily larger, there has been an increasing demand for sustainable remote workspaces. While plenty of folks still opt for working from home or the neighborhood coffee shop, there are many reasons why these spaces may not provide a healthy, productive work environment.
Coworking organizations like WeWork have filled the need for dedicated remote workspaces by creating beautiful offices across the country (and around the globe). These spaces, which are currently being leveraged by companies like Facebook and Microsoft, also create opportunities for remote workers to network and foster community with other like-minded individuals.
In this guide, we’ll go over the top 7 coworking spaces in Atlanta, including each organization’s pricing model, coworking locations, and more.
1. WeWork Starts at $220/mo.
WeWork is perhaps the fastest-growing coworking network in existence today. Their competitive prices, beautiful office spaces and generous amenities make them our top choice for coworking in Atlanta.
WeWork advertises fast internet, daily cleaning, IT support, 24/7 building access, office supplies, craft beer on draft, bike storage, business-class printers, micro-roasted coffee, private phone booths, and mail & package handling at all of their Atlanta locations.
- Coda: 756 W Peachtree St NW Atlanta, GA 30308
- Tower Place: 3340 Peachtree Rd NE #1010 Atlanta, GA 30326
- Terminus: 3280 Peachtree Road NE Atlanta, GA 30305
- 1372 Peachtree: 1372 Peachtree St Atlanta, GA 30309
- Colony Square: 1175 Peachtree St NE Atlanta, GA 30361
WeWork’s pricing is divided into three categories: hot desks, dedicated desks and private offices. Below is the price range for each (depending on location):
- Hot desk (access to any open seat in common area): $220-$350/mo
- Dedicated desk: $350/mo
- Private office: $500-$680/mo
2. Industrious Starts at $387/mo.
Industrious is another large coworking organization with offices in dozens of cities across the nation. Like WeWork, they have a variety of beautiful, comfortable coworking spaces in Atlanta, but their prices are significantly higher.
Industrious offers fast internet, unlimited free printing, conference rooms, local treats, relaxation rooms and access to a coffee bar & lounge at all of their Atlanta offices.
- Buckhead: 309 E Paces Ferry Rd NE Suite 400 Atlanta, GA 30305
- West Midtown: 976 Brady Ave Suite 100 Atlanta, GA 30318
- Perimeter: 7000 Central Parkway Suite 1100 Atlanta, GA 30328
- Midtown: 1447 Peachtree St NE Suite 700 Atlanta, GA 30309
- Ponce: 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #8500 Atlanta, GA 30308
Industrious does not include exact prices on their website, but they do list their starting rates for each of their locations. Below are the ranges of starting rates for coworking and private offices across all of Industrious’ Atlanta locations:
- Private office: starting at $567-$995/mo per person
- Coworking: starting at $387-$450/mo per person
3. Peachtree Offices Starts at $129/mo.
Peachtree Offices is a local, family-run operation with four coworking locations throughout Georgia and Florida (two of which are in Atlanta proper). Peachtree is a great choice for entrepreneurs seeking the most budget-friendly coworking experience possible.
Both of their Atlanta coworking locations have high-speed WiFi, free coffee & tea, conference rooms, hourly offices, professional lobbies with full-time receptionists, convenient parking, and access to mail service, color printing, scanning & fax.
- Buckhead: 3355 Lenox Rd NE #750 Atlanta, GA 30326
- Downtown: 235 Peachtree St Northwest #400 Atlanta, GA 30303
- Hot desk: $129/mo
- Business club (hot desk + additional meeting room hours): $189/mo
- Dedicated desk: $299/mo
- Private office: pricing varies
4. SharedSpace Starts at $99/mo.
SharedSpace is another small, Atlanta-based coworking chain with three locations throughout the city. Among their offerings are the least expensive hot desks on this list, at only $99/mo.
SharedSpace advertises WiFi, coffee & tea, conference rooms, printing services, 24/7 building access, networking events, free parking and front desk service at all of their offices.
- Cobb: 2430 Herodian Way Atlanta, GA 30080
- Dunwoody: 4470 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Suite 510 Atlanta, GA 30338
- Augusta: 2430 Herodian Way Atlanta, GA 30080
- Hot desk: $99/mo
- Pro desk: $199/mo
- Dedicated desk: $299/mo
- Private office: starting at $495/mo
5. Strongbox West Starts at $95/mo.
Strongbox West is Atlanta’s longest-running coworking organization. Since 2009, their single location has been a popular choice for entrepreneurs seeking coworking opportunities in West Midtown.
Strongbox West offers free parking, fast fiber internet, 24-hour secured entry, mail & package services, a full kitchen & break room, conference & meeting rooms, an on-site coffee shop and a formal lobby with daytime receptionist.
- 1040 West Marietta St Atlanta, GA 30318
- Day pass: $15/day
- Casual (8 visits/mo): $95/mo
- Premier (unlimited access): $185/mo
- Private desk: starting at $250/mo
- Office: starting at $500/mo
6. Switchyards Starts at $150/mo.
Switchyards is a singular coworking location in the heart of Downtown Atlanta. They offer a variety of creative, affordable coworking opportunities, including access to their private coffeeshop for $50/mo.
Switchyards Downtown Club members get access to fiber WiFi, 24/7 building entry, a kitchen, shower and 13 shared meeting rooms (some amenities not offered in the coffee-shop only plan).
- 151 Ted Turner Dr NW Atlanta, GA 30303
- Coffeeshop access: $50/mo
- Hot desk: $150/mo
- Dedicated desk: $250-$350/mo
- 4-5 person office: $900-$1200/mo
7. FlatironCity Starts at $350/mo.
FlatironCity is a coworking space located in the oldest skyscraper in Atlanta. The building was only renovated to become a coworking office in 2016, but since then it’s functioned as a viable workspace for many large businesses (including Microsoft) and solopreneurs alike.
FlatironCity advertises 2 Gbps internet, conference rooms, lounge areas, break rooms, bike storage, showers and phone booths for all of their members.
- 84 Peachtree St NW Atlanta, GA 30303
- Day pass: $45/day
- Coworking desks: starting at $350/mo
- Private offices: starting at $900/mo
Which Coworking Service Should I Use?
Whether you work in graphic design, software development, or any other field that calls for a remote workspace, we trust that WeWork will have an office in Atlanta that suits your needs.
That said, if you’re looking for the least expensive coworking space possible, or perhaps an office in a specific part of town, there are many other worthwhile options on this list. We encourage you to compare prices, locations, amenities and other important factors before deciding which coworking space is right for you.