#1 ZenBusiness - $49
ZenBusiness is a small business formation service dedicated to helping others launch their businesses. The company was founded in 2015 by a team of entrepreneurs who experienced the barriers that others continue to face today.
After researching many other LLC formation providers available, we chose to team up with ZenBusiness to design packages that offer the most affordable business formation services for our users.
We highly recommend choosing ZenBusiness to start your business for the following reasons:
- Straightforward packages
- Knowledgeable and responsive customer support
- Highly affordable registered agent services
- Ongoing user dashboard
If you’re looking for affordable and valuable services, ZenBusiness is right for you!
#2 Incfile - $49
Incfile, our top pick, is the best overall value based on pricing and features. We’ve worked with them multiple times ourselves, and highly recommend their services. It’s impressive how much you get for your $49:
- 1 Year Registered Agent Service
- Real-time Order Tracking & Free Shipping
- Online Dashboard of Compliance Tools
They also have amazing customer reviews, with a 4.8 average out of 5 on ShopperApproved. Customers also rave about the support they receive from Incfile’s reps, which is another one of the many reasons they’re a top-rated business incorporation service.
#3 Northwest - $49
If you want the lowest price available while still getting the basic features you need, Northwest Registered Agent is a great option. While they don’t offer nearly as many features as IncFile, Northwest includes everything you need and nothing you don’t, including:
- One full year of their premium registered agent service
- Industry-leading customer support
- Plenty of experience, but still a small enough company to provide a personal touch
#4 MyCompanyWorks - $79
MyCompanyWorks (formerly My New Company) is an interesting option for people who want to use a smaller incorporation service, instead of a large, less personalized company perhaps like LegalZoom (for some, many people have amazing customer experiences).
- Startup Wizard To Help Organize After Formation
- Next-Day Processing for Important Documents
- Personalized Organizational Meeting Minutes & Corporate Bylaws
Finally, they have great customer reviews, with a 4.8 score out of 5 on ShopperApproved. They’re not the biggest or most experienced, but MyCompanyWorks seems to leave the vast majority customers satisfied with their service.
#5 LegalZoom - $149
LegalZoom is the most well-known and used business formation service available, with about 4 million customers served since they opened their doors in 1999. Their basic package includes:
- All formation documents filed with the state
- LegalZoom Peace of Mind Review
- 1-2-1 customer support
They don’t exactly have the best customer feedback due to customer support, but that’s usually the case with any company of this size and scope, so we have no problem recommending LegalZoom as an incorporation service.
#6 Rocket Lawyer - $99
Their premium customer service and suite of optional legal services makes Rocket Lawyer another great choice. While they’re a bit more expensive, they’re backed by Google Ventures and we feel they deliver. Their members enjoy features like:
- Complimentary Expedited Filing
- Registered Agent Service
- Discounts on Legal Fees
- Consultations with Business Lawyers
Additionally, they have more experience than most competitors, with 7 million businesses and 20 million individuals served. Customers who subscribe to Rocket Lawyer’s legal services definitely get the most value out of their incorporation filing, so we recommend a monthly subscription if you’re going with them. If you’re interested in Rocket Lawyer’s services, read our review for a closer look on what you’ll get.
#7 BIZFILINGS - $99
They’ve been open for over 20 years, and remain a respected incorporation service for businesses of all shapes and sizes. Some of their popular features include:
- 6 Months of Free Registered Agent Service
- BizComply Compliance Monitoring Tool
- Extensive Document Library Access
BizFilings also has lots of valuable free educational content on their website, including some informative FAQs and state-by-state overviews. They don’t stand out in any one way, but their incorporation filing package is nicely balanced.
- You don’t need to know anything about the legal aspects of registering a business. Your business incorporation service handles all paperwork on your behalf.
- Any good online incorporation service will keep you notified in the future of any legal requirements you need to take care of with the state. This removes any surprises!
- No need for you to get directly involved. An incorporation service saves you time researching and filing with the state so you can focus your energy on getting your business off the ground.
- Every incorporation service above offers phone and email support for any questions you have about the status of your business.
- The biggest downside to using a business filing service is the lack of personalization, like you would have with an attorney. These services are very helpful but a legal professional can give extra insight to the start of your business. However, keep in mind that Northwest offers an impressive level of dedicated support. So if this is something you’re needing, consider them.
Which Filing Service is Best?
At the end of the day, it’s up to you to choose which is right for your business. Read our full reviews to get a more complete picture of what you get with each service.
In general though, we prefer ZenBusiness. Their combination of low prices, experience and great customer reviews make them a great choice for any entrepreneur looking to start off strong. Plus you will end up saving up to $59 as opposed to using other services on this list.