EZ Incorporate Pros & Cons
- With prices that start at just $45, EZ Incorporate has the lowest base rate of any major LLC formation service.
- Their convenient online LLC formation application can be filled out in as little as 10 minutes. EZ Incorporate can take it from there, leaving you to focus on actually running your business.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee gives you the peace of mind of a full refund of fees paid to EZ Incorporate, at any time within 60 days of your order date.
- They have extended phone support hours every weekday, from 9am to 9pm ET, and they’re even open on Saturdays from 2pm to 7pm ET. Customers love their late operating hours, as they allow you to wrap up business for the day and still have plenty of time to get answers to any questions you may have.
- Security is a high priority for them, as they protect their website with both Norton Web Security, which encrypts data and scans for malware, and Authorize.Net, which verifies online merchant identities.
- Some of their other services are on the expensive side. For example, a Doing Business As name (DBA) costs $199 and adding an LLC kit to your formation service costs $159, etc.
- A few aspects of their website are a bit clunky, like the way there’s no convenient place to look through all their available services. Instead, you have to click through the entire application itself to view your add-on options.
Pricing & Features
EZ Incorporate has one basic LLC formation package, which costs just $45. Take a look at what you get at that price point.
Their other services are all available on an a la carte basis. I mentioned earlier that there’s really no convenient overview of these add-ons on EZ Incorporate’s website, so I went through the application and compiled a list of these features, as well as their costs.
- DBA: $199
- Registered Agent: $99/year
- Custom LLC Kit & Seal: $159
- Custom Operating Agreement: $25
- Federal Tax ID (EIN): $89
- Seller’s Permit/Resale License: $199
- S-Corporation Filing: $100
- Electronic File Delivery: $30
- Email Reminders of Compliance Deadlines: $25
- Priority Mail Upgrade: $25
The needs of your unique business will obviously vary, but in general I recommend adding at least registered agent service and an EIN, which is already an extra $188 on top of the $45 base rate.
EZ Incorporate Customer Reviews
There aren’t many online customer reviews of EZ Incorporate. In fact, we found just 16 of them on 3rd-party review sites.
Despite the general lack of customer feedback, what we did find is quite positive, with 15 of those 16 reviews being highly complimentary of their quick and easy service.
Customer Reviews Section Last Updated 7-25-17
How Does EZ Incorporate Compare?
With all the time I’ve spent researching these services, I’ve developed some favorites because some providers simply offer more value than others. Still, the main question here is which one feels like the right combination of pricing and features for you?
EZ Incorporate is a good choice for LLC formation services because of their low base rate and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Of course, it’s always a good idea to see what the competition’s up to, so let’s see how they compare to my personal favorite, IncFile.
Pricing: IncFile’s base rate is $49, essentially a toss-up with EZ Incorporate’s $45 price.
Features: With IncFile, you get a full year of registered agent service at that $49 price point, which will cost you an additional $99 with EZ Incorporate. IncFile also offers a business tax consultation and access to digital copies of your documents in their base package.
Turnaround Time: Both services offer same-day order processing, so turnaround times are quite similar. In general, EZ Incorporate can turn around your order in 3-15 business days.
Keep in mind that some states take much longer than others to process orders once they receive them from your formation service, so it could take a while at no fault of IncFile/EZ Incorporate.
Customer Support: EZ Incorporate has longer support hours than IncFile, and they also are a bit easier to get ahold of, both in my own experience and in that of their reviewers. IncFile’s support is quite good, EZ Incorporate’s is just a bit better.
Years In Operation: EZ Incorporate opened back in 2003, but I couldn’t find any info on how many customers they’ve served in that time. IncFile opened their doors in 2004, and they’ve served 150,000+ customers in those 13 years.
HERE'S A QUICK VISUAL
EZ IncorporatePricing Starts at $45
IncFilePricing Starts at $49
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Just Form a Business Myself?
Are There Any Hidden Fees?
Is My Information Secure?
Does EZ Incorporate Offer Ongoing Support?
Should You Use EZ Incorporate?