Incorporate.com vs LegalZoom: Let’s Compare
Welcome to Startup Savant’s Incorporate.com vs LegalZoom comparison article where we’ll quickly talk popular features, additional pricing, and other things you should consider. At the end you’ll know which online incorporation service is right for you. Let’s get this shindig started.
What Sets Them Apart
- Incorporate.com has a compliance watch, which updates their you on documents that need to be filed. They also have a A $50,000 Corporate Veil Guarantee that LegalZoom doesn’t have.
- Aside from this, they also offer useful free resources such as webinars, libraries, glossaries and hundreds of eBooks through their Learning Center.
- One thing that sets LegalZoom apart is that its services are easy to locate and automatically be filled out online. LegalZoom also provides their clients with easy-to-answer questionnaires that help them fill-out their legal documents.
- Once your legal documents are completely filled out, LegalZoom automatically checks them for spelling mistakes, errors and other inconsistencies. Clients love this automatic checker which is not present in The Company Corporation.
Pricing: Incorporate.com vs LegalZoom
INCORPORATE.COM STARTS AT $99
- The Starter: basic features such as article filing, compliance watch, a $50,000 Corporate Veil Guarantee and electronic delivery of documents. Additional perks that you can add are the compliance kit and company seal, Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN), Business License Compliance Package, LLC Operating Agreement, Online Guidebook: Foundation for Success and Business Coaching.
- The Essentials: package has the basic features of the Starter plus an additional compliance kit and company seal, Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN), Business License Compliance Package and LLC Operating Agreement. Additional features include the Online Guidebook: Foundation for Success and Business Coaching.
- The Works: has one-stop-shop 360 degree complete services from the basic features to full add-ons including the business coaching valued at much more.
For an in depth look at the features you get with Incorporate.com, check out our comprehensive review.
LEGALZOOM STARTS AT $149
- Economy: contains basic features to get you started such as filing state documents and your personalized operating agreement. The turnaround time is 20 to 35 business days.
- Standard: the basic features in the Economy package with additional services such as Deluxe LLC kit and three months of QuickBooks online subscription.
- Express Gold: the best value among the packages as it has the complete features from the Standard package. As an added bonus, you get to have an attorney and tax support and a 30% discount for your Federal Tax ID. The turnaround time for this package is 7 to 10 days.
For an in depth look at the features you get with LegalZoom, check out our comprehensive review.
Which Should You Choose?
At the end of the day, the choice is up to you. But if you look at the overall features and pricing of Incorporate.com and LegalZoom, you can see that LegalZoom has the best overall value.
Even though it is priced a little higher, they offer better features included with their packages. That’s why they’re our pick. Try LegalZoom Today!