Enloop & LivePlan Commonalities
- Both are designed for beginners, so you don’t need any prior knowledge in order to get the most out of their services.
- Both are cloud-based and accessible on any OS. That means you can access them from any device or location with internet connection.
- Both offer month-to-month and annual payment options.
- Both allow multiple users so you can easily collaborate with your team.
What Sets Them Apart
- Enloop is one of the few providers out there that offers a free version of their services. Their paid plans are also cheaper than LivePlan’s (starting at $9.95/mo).
- Their AutoWrite feature will generate the basic text for your business plan. LivePlan doesn’t offer any comparable feature.
- Enloop doesn’t currently offer returns or refunds for their services.
- Email support only - no live chat or phone customer service yet.
- They only have a few customer reviews on their website, and currently none on any third-party review platforms.
- LivePlan has helped over 400,000 businesses so far - Enloop’s count is unknown.
- They offer a 60-day money back guarantee with full access to their services. In our opinion, this is even better than Enloop’s free version since its features are limited.
- They’ve got tons of business plan samples and industry-specific templates that you can customize to your liking.
- LivePlan syncs with Quickbooks and Xero to make importing your financials a breeze. Enloop doesn’t integrate with any accounting software.
- Loads of positive customer testimonials on Shopper Approved and their own website.
- They offer live chat, phone, and email support, and they’re super responsive on each medium.
To be frank, Enloop’s customer reviews are scarce. They’ve got four testimonials on their own website, but none on any typical review platforms like TrustPilot or Shopper Approved. Here are a couple of the ones they’ve got posted:
“I would just like to say thank you... first plan done in a couple of hours, with an edit done in an hour or two. It's a blast... there's nothing faster!”
“I don't know how to write all that stuff that the business types want to see, so having it generated was very useful! I even recommended this site to a friend who is a business consultant!”
On the bright side, Enloop doesn’t have any complaints. That said, when it comes to entrusting any software, you want to scroll through as much customer feedback as you can get your eyes on, and for the time being this is one area Enloop comes up short.
LivePlan has the most customer reviews of any provider in the industry. Take a look at their Shopper Approved rating breakdown below:
This is one of the many things we love about LivePlan: you can scroll through hundreds of reviews and read about customers’ consistently positive experiences using their software. This can be encouraging when you’re trying to decide who to trust with something so integral to getting your business off the ground.
Here are a couple testimonials from LivePlan’s website:
“LivePlan is incredibly simple and easy to use. The financial sales forecasting tool is very intuitive and makes writing a business plan more fun. I would highly recommend this product to anybody starting a business or revising their business plan.”
“I needed to write a business plan for my investors. I was going nuts trying to create charts and properly format them. Then a friend recommended LivePlan! The financials were so easy to use and I liked knowing the calculations were all correct. It helped me create a precise plan to confidently share with investors, and I’ve raised $3M so far!”
Enloop offers four package options: Free, Basic, Advanced and Professional. Take a look at their pricing/features model below.
The free plan might sound great, but it’s really not the best option for long-term use. If you’re interested in their services, we definitely recommend trying out the free version before committing to a paid plan - just to get a feel for their platform. You’ll likely want to invest in the Basic ($9.95/mo) or Advanced plan ($19.95/mo) eventually, though, to get access to features like the Charts, AutoWrite, Rich Text Formatting and more.
Keep in mind you can also pay for each plan on an annual basis, which lowers your monthly cost significantly. For instance, the Advanced plan is only $11/mo if paid annually. However, it does mean you’ll be committed to a minimum of one full year of service, and remember, Enloop doesn’t offer any refunds yet.
Before we move on to LivePlan, let’s take a quick look inside Enloop’s platform. Here’s their Profit and Loss page:Clean enough, but pretty basic compared to LivePlan’s design. We’ll get to that in a minute. For an in-depth look at Enloop’s pricing and features, check out our comprehensive Enloop Review.
Unlike Enloop, LivePlan offers one, straightforward package that you can pay for on a monthly or annual basis.
The month-to-month package is $19.95, while the annual package comes to $11.66/mo - pretty darn close to Enloop’s Advanced package rates. Their package comes with a massive amount of features, including their business plan templates, forecasting capabilities, milestone scheduling, and many more.
To get a sense of LivePlan and Enloop’s aesthetic difference, take a look at their Profit and Loss page below:
Much sleeker and more modern, right? We definitely prefer LivePlan’s design over Enloop’s.
For a more detailed examination of LivePlan’s pricing and features, head over to our LivePlan Review!
Which Should You Choose?
LivePlan and Enloop are both affordable, trustworthy and experienced. Both providers are worth considering for business planning assistance.
That being said, according to our research, LivePlan has a more streamlined and stylish platform, better customer reviews, and some super-valuable capabilities Enloop simply doesn’t offer. Based on this side-by-side comparison, LivePlan wins.
However, choose the business planning software that fits your needs.
Try LivePlan & Get 50% Off
Try LivePlan for 30 days free