1. Rocket Lawyer - Free During 7-Day Trial
Rocket Lawyer offers a convenient step-by-step process that takes a minutes template and turns it into the custom document needed for your company, all with no cost to you for the first 7 days.
In addition to the free corporate meeting minutes template, your free trial includes the ability to have an attorney review the document for errors or issues.
Of course, the hope for Rocket Lawyer is that you enjoy this service and keep your legal services subscription (costs $39.95 per month), but you can customize, save, sign, print and download your minutes for free. For that reason, they’re our top pick for corporate meeting minutes templates.
2. FindLegalForms.com - $5.99
FindLegalForms has a huge document library of legal forms, including an excellent meeting minutes template. You can purchase your minutes for $5.99, or bundle it with 5-10 related forms for a total of $39.95. Or, you can purchase a monthly subscription.
- FindLegalForms subscriptions cost $2.50 to $49.95 per month.
- Includes a comprehensive document library, with unlimited usage for Premier-level subscribers.
With FindLegalForms, your corporate meeting minutes template is available in a variety of formats, and is compatible with any operating system. They also include a 60-day money back guarantee, so there’s no risk involved. All told, FindLegalForms is a great choice for meeting minutes templates.
3. LawDepot - Free During 7-Day Trial
LawDepot is another option that makes it easy to create meeting minutes for your business. All you need to do is answer a few brief questions, and you can have your document downloaded and printed in as little as 5 minutes. Much like Rocket Lawyer, they offer a week-long trial to their complete legal services.
- LawDepot subscriptions cost $33/month or $95/year.
- Includes unlimited access to an extensive library of legal documents.
They also receive stellar customer ratings, with an average score of 8.9 out of 10 on TrustPilot after nearly 2,000 reviews. Overall, we think they’re a strong choice to provide your corporate meeting minutes template.
Pros & Cons of Using Online Templates
- Because meeting minutes are so common, all of these services keep their templates updated and regularly maintained by certified professionals. For some more complex documents, it’s still preferable to have a lawyer prepare them, but meeting minutes are fairly simple.
- Templates are great if you’re not yet fluent in corporate wording. Just make sure to fill them out correctly for compliance purposes.
- These services are extremely easy to use. Simply answer the set of questions that come with your selected document, and they’ll plug in that data. Save and print, and you’re good to go.
- While legal document providers offer some solutions like independent legal consultants or quality guarantees, none of our picks will be liable if you misuse their templates.
- Please note that If mistakes are made, the blame typically falls squarely on your shoulders. These services fill out forms using the info you give them, so make certain you’re providing accurate data!
Which Is Best For You?
At the end of the day, it depends on what level of service you need. If you’re solely looking for meeting minutes and don’t require any other document or legal/compliance services, we recommend taking a brief glance at each company’s sample form and pick your favorite.
However, our overall top choice is Rocket Lawyer because they offer theirs for free during your 7-day free trial - also allowing you to have the meeting minutes reviewed by an attorney in your state. With those two things in mind, it's an impressive option.