- They offer the lowest prices for some of the best legal forms on the market – affordable, quick, and professional without any extra fluff.
- Their meeting minutes template is looked after regularly by attorneys and includes a 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with your results.
- The payment process is easy, just double check that you deselect the box for document storage during checkout if you don’t want that so you won’t be charged $4.99 for an additional service.
- Included with your corporate meeting minutes template, you’ll get a free eSignature, validity in your state and easy dowload/retrieval options.
- FindLegalForms.com also provides samples of all their documents, including their “Minutes of Board of Directors Meeting” form which we’ve included below. Just make sure you have Adobe flash Player installed so you can view them.
- So, this isn’t necessarily a con, but it might be a slight adjustment for some who aren’t yet internet aficionados. FindLegalForms.com offers four different file types across three different platforms (Microsoft, Mac and Linux). Not all files are compatible with your computer, so double check your computer and their files in order to figure out what works or doesn’t.
- While some providers (like Rocket Lawyer) offer access to legal professionals, FindLegalForms.com does not. So, until you feel really comfortable looking over these documents by yourself, you should probably have a good legal mind on hand who can understand these formalities.
- A lot of corporate forms are required by state/federal law to be kept in a specific way. If you file your documents incorrectly, or make a mistake in the language, you are 100% liable. They don’t take responsibility for how you edit their forms.
If you’re looking for package flexibility, FindLegalForms.com definitely has you covered. They have a handful of options to choose from in terms of subscriptions, so here’s a quick summary of all their packages.
Meeting Minutes Package
If you’re just looking for their corporate meeting minutes, you can get their Meeting Minutes Package for $5.99, which is a pretty good deal for what you’re getting. After purchasing, you can expect to receive:
- A set of basic instructions on how to complete the form and a checklist that pertains to your meeting minutes — checking bylaws, necessary signatures, and record books.
- A summary describing the document and what it is used for in regards to corporate formalities and legalities.
- And of course, the document itself.
I think this package is great if you’re just looking for a reliable meeting minutes template, but nothing else. This way, you can get what you need and be on your way without getting roped into a subscription plan.
Combo Packages (Board of Directors or Corporate Forms): $39.95
If you want something a little bit more involved, you can also opt for one of their combo packs. These include corporate meeting minutes along with a few more documents that are commonly used in conjunction.
We recommend this package for those who want some options, along with a solid packet of the essentials. Because of that, it’s perfect for those of you who are just getting started.
Small Business Subscription: $2.50-$4.99/mo.
But if one and done packages aren’t really what you’re looking for, they also offer some subscription packages – monthly, biannual and annual plans so you can choose what’s best for you. As an individual, you can pay as low as $2.50 a month for access to their large library of documents.
As a subscription service, like the name would suggest, it’s built best for small businesses. It’s great for entrepreneurs as well that want the flexibility and access to all of their templates.
Large Scale Business Subscription: $24.16-$49.95/mo.
For large scale corporations, FindLegalForms.com offers a Premier package for added versatility. With both packages however, you’ll have:
- A place to store all your documents in your own personal online vault, which you can access from any computer.
- The ability to edit documents and keep several versions.
- Secured information on an encrypted server.
- A place to manage and sort documents with ease
- Access to update information as laws change.
Again, they’ve designed their packages to suit a very specific audience. This package is best suited for large scale operations who need a larger selection of documentation available.
For the most bang for your buck, we’d recommend their small business subscription plan. It offers a ton of options and a huge selection of documentation so no matter what your needs are, they’ve got you covered.
Unfortunately, FindLegalForms.com hasn’t yet found a lot of traction with popular review-based websites. We’ve combed the web for reviews, but were only able to find a small handful.
Customer reviews as of 8-29-2107:
- BBB: A+
- TrustLink: 2.5/5, 4 reviews
During our research, what we saw was an overwhelming issue with customer support. The majority of reviews said that the product itself was good, but when they ran into problems or had questions, the customer support was either impossible to reach or evasive when answering questions.
That being said, is hard to tell whether that is a common experience, or just the voice of a few. Since there aren’t many reviews, take this section with a grain of salt.