MyCorporation Pros & Cons
- Priced at $99, their business license package is available at the same industry standard rate offered by most competitors.
- With hundreds of highly positive reviews all across the web, MyCorporation’s excellent customer feedback is tough to beat.
- They’ve served over a million businesses since they opened in 1995, giving them impressive longevity and customer volume.
- Customer service is important to MyCorporation, as their support reps get loads of praise from the satisfied customers who write online reviews.
- They don’t list turnaround times for business license service in any convenient way on their website. If you want an estimate, you’ll need to contact customer service.
MyCorporation Business License Pricing & Features
MyCorporation has one general business license package, priced at the industry standard rate of $99. Take a look at what you get when you order your licensing service:
There are more than 100,000 jurisdictions in the US, and every one of them has a unique set of licenses, permits and tax codes. MyCorporation figures out which you need based on specific location and industry. They’ll put your mind at ease with their professionalism and experience, ensuring that every step is completed quickly and correctly.
All you need to do is fill out the forms they send you, then mail them to the appropriate government agencies. It’s quite simple.
MyCorporation Customer Reviews
Customer feedback is a big pro for MyCorporation. Their hundreds of reviews are mostly positive, with their customers frequently praising the support they receive, and complimenting MyCorporation for their quick service.
Customer Reviews Last Updated 8-22-17
How MyCorporation Compares
MyCorporation is a strong contender to provide business licensing thanks to their great customer reviews and impressive client volume. Still, let’s take a look at what you can get with our favorite provider, IncFile.
Pricing: IncFile has the same $99 base rate that MyCorporation charges.
Features: The two companies offer nearly identical services. They’ll both find out which permits and licenses you need, then provide you with the necessary application forms. We will note that IncFile is a slightly more streamlined experience, but it’s not a major advantage.
Customer Support: Both IncFile and MyCorporation have great reputations when it comes to customer service. In our experience, both companies are ahead of most competitors when it comes to the helpfulness and accessibility of their support reps.
Experience: MyCorporation opened in 1995, with over a million businesses served in that time. IncFile is a newer company, but they’ve already helped 150,000+ customers since 2004.
HERE'S A QUICK VISUAL
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does it Take?
How Secure is MyCorporation?
What Comes in the Business License Package?
Do They Offer Ongoing Support?
Should You Use MyCorporation?