IncFile Pros & Cons
- Their customer feedback is nearly impossible to beat. There are thousands of online reviews for IncFile, and the vast majority are positive.
- Their turnaround times for licensing are quite fast, with an expected turnaround of just three business days.
- When it comes to pricing, IncFile’s $99 business license research package is right in line with industry norms.
- Since they formed back in 2004, they’ve served over 100,000 businesses, an impressive figure for just over a decade’s work.
- It’s difficult to come up with cons for IncFile. They don’t have the advanced options of InCorp, or the volume discounts of MyCorporation, but other than that we can’t find any faults with IncFile’s business license service.
IncFile Business License Service Pricing & Features
IncFile has one base rate for business license service. For the flat price of $99, which is the industry standard rate, they’ll provide your research package.
Simply supply IncFile with your basic company information, and they’ll assemble all necessary license and permit applications. Once you receive the paperwork, you just need to follow their instructions to fill it out. From there, mail your completed applications to the proper government entities and you’ll receive your licenses. It’s a process that IncFile makes quite easy.
Considering that we found several thousand online reviews and their average scores are so high, it’s clear that customer feedback is a big pro for IncFile. Their many happy customers like to talk about the simplicity of IncFile’s services, and also about how helpful and friendly their support agents are.
Customer Reviews Last Updated 9-18-2018
How IncFile Compares
IncFile is a great choice for business licensing because they have outstanding customer feedback and fast turnaround times. It’s still smart to keep an eye on the competition, so let’s see how they stack up next to one of our other favorite providers, InCorp.
Pricing: IncFile’s $99 base rate is a full $40 cheaper than InCorp’s $139 price point for a business license research package.
Features: These companies offer nearly identical base packages for business licensing, but only InCorp has advanced options like filing your licenses, verifying current licenses, and providing year-round compliance services.
Customer Support: IncFile has excellent customer support, with some of the most professional and knowledgeable support reps in the industry. InCorp also has solid customer service, as they have extended support hours (9am to 9pm ET, Monday through Friday) that can come in handy.
Experience: InCorp opened its doors in 1998, and they’ve served 250,000+ customers in that time ― impressively, about half of those 250,000+ customers are still with them as active clients. IncFile has helped 150,000+ clients since they opened in 2004.
HERE'S A QUICK VISUAL
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does it Take?
How Secure is IncFile?
What Comes in the Business License Package?
Do They Offer Ongoing Support?
Should You Use IncFile?