InCorp Business License Service Pros & Cons
- For business license service, InCorp teams up with LicenseLogix, one of the top business license companies in the nation. They have a great reputation and strong customer reviews.
- InCorp’s Client License Information Center allows you to either completely outsource your business licensing, or manage your licenses through their software tool. It’s nice to have the full-service option, and not many competitors do.
- Business licensing customers get access to a convenient dashboard, which makes it easy to keep track of the status and renewal dates of your licenses. There’s also integrated document support, so all your important forms are right there as well.
- With 250,000+ customers served since 1998 ― and about 125,000 of those still onboard as active clients ― InCorp is a consistent and reliable presence in the industry.
- Their website is protected by McAfee Verify Security, and their SSL certificates and identity confirmation are checked continuously by GeoTrust. They’re serious about security.
- If you only need your current licenses verified for validity, InCorp will check them for you at a rate of just $35 per license.
- The costs can add up rather quickly if you choose to have them research, file, and manage all of your licenses for you. The convenience may be worth it, just know that it won’t be cheap.
- In addition, InCorp’s base rate of $139 for business license research is quite a bit higher than the rates charged by most competitors.
Pricing & Features
With InCorp, you have quite a few options for business license service. From checking your current licenses for validity to filling out and filing all of your documents, they have a level of service suitable for every business.
It’s great to have all of these options, so let’s take a look at what exactly each of these features includes to determine which ones you’re interested in for your business.
- License Research: $139 - This is $40 higher than most providers’ standard business license research package. As expected, it does include a full review of which licenses and permits your company needs, but this is a very high price point.
- License Filing: $199 - They obtain, fill out, and file all relevant documentation for one license in one jurisdiction. InCorp submits your filing fees and verifies that your license is issued correctly on your behalf.
- License Compliance: $99/year - Access to Client License Information Center, which allows users to fully outsource their license management, or personally manage them using their compliance software.
- License Verification: $35 - They will get confirmation of your existing license status and renewal date.
While there isn’t an especially large volume of InCorp reviews available online, the 98 reviews we were able to find are mostly positive in nature. It would be nice to see a larger collection of feedback, especially for a company with so many customers, but there’s really nothing to complain about when it comes to the content of the reviews they do have.
Customer Reviews Section Last Updated: 9-18-2018
- BBB.org: 4.4 out of 5 stars (78 reviews)
- Facebook: 4.1 out of 5 stars (20 reviews)
How InCorp Compares
InCorp is an excellent option for business licensing due to their variety of license services and convenient software solutions. Of course, there are quite a few other companies offering business license service, so let’s examine our favorite provider IncFile to see if they could be a better choice for your business.
Pricing: IncFile has a $99 base rate which is considerably more affordable than the $139 that InCorp charges.
Features: Each company offers essentially the same package for license research ― they will both find out which permits and licenses you need, then send you the applications. Only InCorp offers to file your licenses though, and IncFile also doesn’t offer verification or compliance services.
Customer Support: InCorp has extended customer support hours that run from 9am to 9pm ET every weekday, which is a layer of convenience we really appreciate. For their part, IncFile is especially renowned for their quality customer service, with friendly and knowledgeable representatives.
Experience: InCorp has been around since 1998, and over 125,000 of the 250,000 customers they’ve served in those 20+ years are still active clients today. IncFile is a bit of a more recent company, but they’ve still served 150,000+ clients since 2004.
HERE'S A QUICK VISUAL
IncFilePricing Starts at $99
InCorpPricing Starts at $139
Frequently Asked Questions
What Comes in the Business License Research Package?
Do They Offer Ongoing Support?
Should You Use InCorp?