Recommended Step Before Using IncNow to Form an LLC
It’s important to name your LLC before going through the business formation process with a professional service. TRUiC’s Free LLC Name Generator will help you to do the following:
- Find the perfect name for your new LLC.
- Conduct a name search to make sure your desired LLC name is available.
- Help secure a domain name for your company.
IncNow Pros & Cons
Pros of IncNow
- IncNow opened their doors in 1974, giving them longevity that few of their competitors can claim.
- They have excellent customer feedback, with hundreds of reviews and a near-perfect score on TrustPilot.
- They sometimes offer big discounts in the form of coupons on their website. At the time of this writing, they had a $50 off coupon available.
- While not the cheapest in the industry, with a base rate of $99 plus state fee, their Basic package is competitively priced considering that their $99 price includes registered agent service.
Cons of IncNow
- Their website has an auto-playing video on the home page. While this is admittedly a minor gripe, it’s pretty annoying when it plays every single time you visit their site.
IncNow LLC Pricing & Features
With IncNow, customers have 3 options for LLC formation packages: Basic, Complete and Now. These range from $99 to $209 plus a $90 state fee for Delaware. Take a look at what you get with each package:
Basic = $99 + State Fee
What It Includes: This package includes formation basics like articles of organization, business name availability search, and the preparation and filing of your documents. In addition, you get a year of registered agent service to receive and forward important documents.
Who It’s Right For: Entrepreneurs who want to form a Delaware LLC with the essentials of compliance should be interested in the Basic package.
Complete = $158 + State Fee
What It Includes: Everything in the Basic package, plus a professionally prepared signature-ready 20-page LLC operating agreement, and customizable IRS and corporate forms.
Who It’s Right For: If you’d rather not draw up your own operating agreement, the Complete package is a nice fit for you.
Now = $209 + State Fee
What It Includes: Everything in the Complete package, along with email delivery of your formation documents and expedited processing for a 1 business day turnaround.
Who It’s Right For: Need to form your Delaware LLC in a hurry? There’s a reason they call this the Now package!
In general, I like the Complete package. The professionally prepared operating agreement and variety of other forms are a solid value at the mid-range price point.
With any LLC formation package, you have the option to add the following features on an a la carte basis.
- Statement of Organizer ($49) - A document indicating the initial members or managers of your LLC.
- Federal Tax ID Number or EIN ($99) - Allows you to hire employees, open a business bank account and file business taxes.
- LLC Kit and Seal ($99) - A binder to keep your corporate documents organized, along with an embossed seal that stamps your company name.
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Formation ($99) - Sometimes banks/lenders or government entities will request copies of your documents, or maybe you’d just like to have an extra copy on hand.
- Certified Copy with Apostille ($159) - Often required for doing business outside of the United States.
- Certificate of Good Standing ($99) - An official document from the Secretary of State that certifies your business is in compliance with state laws.
- Certificate of Good Standing with Apostille ($159) - Again, sometimes foreign countries require these.
IncNow Customer Reviews
IncNow gets rave reviews from the vast majority of their customers. Their feedback often includes commentary about how simple the LLC formation process was, or the helpfulness of IncNow’s staff members. Many of their clients seem to be repeat customers as well.
Customer Reviews Section Last Updated 8-1-17
Conclusion: Given how overwhelmingly positive their feedback is, it’s impossible to view this as anything but a major point in IncNow’s favor.
How IncNow Compares
With all the hours I’ve spent researching LLC formation services, I’ve realized that some of them objectively offer more value than others. Of course, we’re here to figure out which provider has the best combination of features and cost for your business.
IncNow is one of the top LLC formation services because of their longevity and excellent customer reviews. Still, it’s always smart to see what the competition’s offering, so let’s check out my personal favorite, Incfile.
Pricing: Incfile’s base rate is $0 + state fees.
Features: Incfile includes a Statement of the Organizer in their LLC formation packages, and IncNow charges $49 for this document. Incfile also includes a 1-hour business tax consultation with any LLC package, which IncNow doesn’t offer.
Turnaround Time: IncNow’s filings can be completed in 1 business day, whereas Incfile takes 2 business days for expedited Delaware filings.
Customer Support: Incfile’s service department is available from 10am to 7pm ET Monday through Friday, whereas IncNow is open from 9am to 5pm ET on weekdays. IncNow’s support staff is generally a bit quicker and easier to get ahold of, which isn’t surprising because Incfile is a larger company.
Years In Operation: IncNow opened for business back in 1974, longevity you don’t often see in this industry. On the other hand, Incfile has formed 150,000+ businesses since 2004, which is an equally impressive volume of customers.
HERE'S A QUICK Breakdown
Pricing Starts at $0
150,000+ Businesses formed so far
Perfect for: Anyone starting a business on a budget and need quick formation
Pricing Starts at $99
17,000+ Businesses formed so far
Perfect for: Anyone looking to work with the trusted Delaware incorporation experts
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Just Form a Business Myself?
Sure you can, but it can be a hassle depending on your state/business. You’ll need to be familiar with state-specific compliance requirements to take the DIY route, and a provider like IncNow can handle all the legalese as well. They also give you peace of mind and open up more time for you to focus on running your business. If you do want to form your own LLC, make sure to read our comprehensive how-to guide.
Are There Any Hidden Fees?
It is slightly misleading that IncNow advertises a $9 base rate when you can’t order it without $90 registered agent service. However, there are not any hidden fees, and everything is quite clear if you simply read before you buy.
Is My Information Secure?
They protect their site with McAfee SECURE, which scans for malware and encrypts your private data. Their website is as safe or moreso than any competitor’s site.
Does IncNow Offer Ongoing Support?
They certainly do. Simply give them a call at their toll-free phone number or send them an email. They’re willing and able to help whether you formed this week or months ago.