1. Follow Debbie on Social Media
One of the best ways to engage with any business is following and engaging with them on social media platforms such as Debbie’s Instagram.
Engaging with startups and companies you like on social media platforms helps boost their engagement and, therefore, exposes them to a bigger customer base virtually.
2. Sign Up for the Waitlist
Ready to start paying off your debts? The Debbie app has been released in beta, and you can be an early adopter by requesting an invite through their website.
3. Spread the Word
Tell your friends, family, or colleagues about Debbie’s gamified take on debt payoff. Spreading the word about a startup is one of the best ways to support the company, and better yet — it's free!
- Check out Debbie’s company profile, origin story, and their insights for aspiring entrepreneurs!
- Keep up with more startup companies by visiting our list of the top startups to watch.
- Hear startup stories from real founders on the Startup Savants podcast.
- Form your own startup by reading our review of the best online incorporation services.