Pros and Cons of Insureon Business Insurance
- Insureon partners with dozens of reputable commercial insurance carriers to find the policy that perfectly fits your company’s budget and coverage requirements. Because of their status as an online insurance broker, rather than a brand-specific agency, Insureon is able to find the best deal for your business.
- The Insureon Policy Buddy is a convenient tool that helps you determine what kinds of coverage your business needs. Through a series of interactive screens, Insureon comes up with recommended policies based on your stated preferences. It’s a highly convenient method of commercial insurance shopping.
- Insureon receives fantastic customer reviews. In an industry that is not known for its positive client feedback, Insureon’s excellent reputation for customer satisfaction really stands out.
- Affordability is a big pro for Insureon. They have business insurance policies starting at just $21 per month, and they claim that they’re able to save a typical customer 10-20% on their commercial insurance coverage.
- Insureon’s focus is on small and home-based businesses, and as such, they truly are experts in small business insurance coverage.
- The Insureon website offers a wealth of information about commercial insurance issues that are helpful to any entrepreneur. Whether you’re an Insureon customer or not, you can still learn quite a bit from the resources on their website.
- Due to their laser-focus on small and home-based businesses, Insureon doesn’t provide coverage for midsize or large companies. Because of this, it is theoretically possible that at some point your business could outgrow the coverages provided by Insureon.
- Since Insureon is an online insurance broker and not an actual insurance carrier themselves, they do not underwrite their own policies. This means that you’re not actually purchasing Insureon branded insurance, but rather trusting their relationships with third-party insurers.
What Kinds of Business Insurance Does Insureon Offer?
Insureon offers a broad selection of commercial insurance policies that should suit the vast majority of small businesses. While this list isn’t exhaustive, these are the most commonly purchased coverages available through their service:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Umbrella Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Directors and Officers
- Commercial Property
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Commercial Auto
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto
How Can I Get a Quote From Insureon?
If you would like to see what types of policies and pricing combinations Insureon can get for your business, simply fill out the appropriate forms on their website. Within a few hours, you should hear back from an Insureon representative.
The great thing about their service is that instead of just one quote, their representatives will provide quotes from many different sources along with a number of quality coverage options for your company.