- CNA has focused solely on providing business insurance since their founding in 1897 when they began offering coverage to railroad industry employees. This means their singular mission is providing the best possible commercial insurance coverage for their customers.
- CNA is capable of providing insurance policies to businesses of any size. Whether you’re a home-based sole proprietor, a large corporation, or anything in between, they’ve got the right coverage for you.
- CNA offers an impressive array of insurance solutions that are sure to fit businesses in any niche.
- As the eighth-largest commercial insurance provider in America, CNA has the strong customer base and wide reach of a large company while still offering quality personal service to their customers.
- CNA receives very high marks from all major ratings firms, making them a safe bet when it comes to covering your claims.
- CNA offers 24/7 online filing for 15 different types of claims, adding an extra level of convenience when you need it most.
- While CNA’s website does include an online quote generator, the tool does not appear to function properly, resulting in an error message and instructions to contact a representative for a quote.
- For such a major insurance provider, there is a surprisingly small number of customer reviews, with an overall low rating among those available.
CNA focuses solely on commercial insurance policies, and their broad range of coverage means that they have policies to fit businesses of all sizes and fields. While this list is not exhaustive, these are the most popular policy categories:
- Business Interruption
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Cyber Liability
- Commercial Package Policy
- Commercial Auto
- Equipment Breakdown
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Management Liability
- Ocean Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella and Excess
- Workers’ Compensation
While CNA’s website does appear to provide an online quote generating tool, several attempts to use it resulted in an error message and instructions to call or email a representative for more information.
In the future, this tool may become available to prospective customers looking for pricing details. For now, the best way to obtain an insurance quote is to call or email an agent or visit your local CNA office.