When you need insurance for your business, it can be difficult to know which of the many carriers is the best choice. While shopping for insurance can be a hassle, it’s one or the most important steps in the early life cycle of any business. Getting the right coverages from a company you can trust is vitally important to your success as a business owner.
Chubb has grown considerably in the last few decades to become one of the world’s largest insurers, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a good fit for your company. This review will analyze Chubb’s business insurance policies to help you determine if their service is right for you.
Pros and Cons of Chubb Business Insurance
Pros of Chubb Business Insurance
- Chubb receives superb ratings from all major ratings firms, making them a safe bet when it comes to covering your claims.
- Chubb has an impressive history, traces their roots back to 1882 when a man named Thomas Caldecot Chubb opened a marine insurance company in New York City to cover ships and cargo.
- Chubb offers an exhaustive list of comprehensive commercial insurance policies, specifically geared toward businesses in many different industries and categories.
Cons of Chubb Business Insurance
- For such a major company, Chubb has a very outdated website that can be difficult to navigate.
- Chubb does not offer online quotes, meaning you’ll need to speak directly with a representative to get more information about your policy and pricing options.
- Chubb has very few customer reviews available online. This makes it difficult to gauge what their customer experience is like.
Chubb Business Insurance Alternative
Hiscox is truly one of the best commercial insurance providers in America, thanks in large part to their exclusive focus on business policies. Read Review
What Kinds of Business Insurance Does Chubb Offer?
Chubb offers a wide variety of commercial insurance policy options. They allow customers to shop for insurance by industry, by coverage category, or by specific services. While this list is not exhaustive, it includes their most popular categories:
- Accident and Health
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Package
- Excess and Surplus
- Global Casualty
- International Solutions for Mid-Sized Companies
- Management Liability
- Medical Liability
- Product Recall
- Professional Liability
- Small Commercial
- Specialty Casualty
- Trade Credit and Political Risk
- Umbrella and Excess Casualty
- Workers Compensation
- Workplace Benefits