As the global remote workforce has grown steadily larger, there has been an increasing demand for sustainable remote workspaces. While plenty of people still opt for working from home or the neighborhood coffee shop, there are many reasons why these spaces may not provide a healthy, productive work environment.
Coworking organizations like WeWork have filled the need for dedicated remote workspaces by creating beautiful offices across the country (and around the globe). These spaces, which are currently being leveraged by companies like Facebook and Microsoft, also create opportunities for remote workers to network and foster community with other like-minded individuals.
In this guide, we’ll go over the top 7 coworking spaces in Amsterdam, including each organization’s pricing model, coworking locations, and more.
WeWork Starts at €175/mo.
WeWork is perhaps the fastest-growing coworking network in existence today. Their competitive prices, beautiful and plentiful office spaces, and generous amenities make them our top choice for coworking in Amsterdam.
WeWork advertises fast internet, daily cleaning, IT support, 24/7 building access, office supplies, business-class printers, micro-roasted coffee, private phone booths, and conference room access.
- Strawinskylaan: Strawinskylaan 4117, 1077ZX Amsterdam
- Weesperstraat: Weesperstraat 61-105, 1018VN Amsterdam
- Weteringschans 165: Weteringschans 165 C, 1017XD Amsterdam
WeWork’s pricing is divided into three categories: hot desks, dedicated desks, and private offices. Below is the price range for each (depending on location). Note that not all categories are available in each location:
- Hot desk (any available seat in a common area): starting at €175/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at €330/mo
- Private office: starting at €460/mo
A Lab - Starts at €99/mo.
A Lab has just one location in Amsterdam, but it houses 40 lab spaces that can accommodate nearly 300 people. Their Work Hotel features 25 flex desks open to members 24/7 for just €99 per month. For those looking for a more permanent workspace for themselves or their team, A Lab offers a wide range of fixed desks and team meeting spaces.
Members enjoy 24/7 access to the building and their Lab, use of the communal kitchen and supplies, post and package address, print access, WiFi, discounts on meeting rooms and event space, and exclusive event invites.
- Overhoeksplein: Overhoeksplein 2, 1031KS Amsterdam
- Flex desk: €99/mo
- Fixed desk: €160-€260/mo
The Thinking Hut - Starts at €75/mo.
The Thinking Hut has two locations in Amsterdam and a flexible and affordable membership structure that ranges from day passes to fixed desks. Customers love the cozy atmosphere, weekly community lunches, welcoming international crowd, and frequent events.
Organic coffee, tea, and fruit are available for all members.
- Oost: Mauritskade 55C 1092AD Amsterdam
- Zuid: Pilotenstraat 39A 1059CH Amsterdam
- Day pass: €20
- Flexie (1 day/week): €75/mo
- Flexie (3 days/week): €165/mo
- Flexie (unlimited): €230/mo
- Fixie (dedicated desk): €350/mo
B. Amsterdam - Starts at €75/mo.
Amsterdam’s three unique buildings sprawl across its 40,000 sq ft campus and attract over 500,000 visitors each year, making it one of the biggest incubators in Europe. Each of its three buildings offers a unique range of services and amenities from coffee lounges, a gym, and a rooftop restaurant to a photo/film studio, a corporate innovation center, the B. Startup School, and much more. With memberships starting at just €75, B. is truly accessible to all.
All members enjoy fast internet, a locker and postal address, a fresh daily lunch, gym access, and invitations to all of B.’s many events.
- B.1: Johan Huizingalaan 763a, 1066VH Amsterdam
- B.2: John M. Keynesplein 12-46, 1066EP Amsterdam
- B.3: Johan Huizingalaan 400, 1066JS Amsterdam
- Flexdesk (5 days/mo): starting at €75/mo
- Flexdesk (12 days/mo): starting at €125/mo
- Flexdesk (full time): starting at €175/mo
- Fixed desk: starting at €225/mo
- Office space: starting at €800/mo
BounceSpace - Starts at €120/mo.
BounceSpace prides itself on creating a space where you and your business can grow and thrive. They occupy a unique multi-level space where all are welcome to enjoy shopping, socializing, or working in their open retail and lounge area at no cost. Members can move upstairs for a quieter, more private workspace. All memberships can be changed or canceled on a monthly basis, allowing you to adjust your workspace as your business grows.
Members receive 24/7 access, high-speed WiFi, new office furniture, and a shared meeting space.
- BounceSpace 020: Overtoom 141, 1054HG Amsterdam
- Bounce Lounge & Shops: Free
- Bounce Around (flex desk access during business hours): €120/mo
- Bounce Desk & Square (24/7 access to dedicated desk): €275/mo
- Bounce Box & Loft (private office): €950/mo
Spaces - Starts at €225/mo.
Originating in Amsterdam and spreading across the world, Spaces aims to create a space where success breeds success. Whether you’re looking for a quiet desk to work alone, a large table for your team, or a cozy coffee corner to relax, Spaces has a spot in one of its seven Amsterdam locations that will fit your needs.
Members receive access to all of Spaces’ business club locations across the globe, tailored rental terms, super-fast WiFi, community events, reception and optional mail handling, and barista coffee.
- Vijzelstraat: Vijzelstraat 68, 1017HL Amsterdam
- Keizersgracht: Keizersgracht 555, 1017DR Amsterdam
- Herengracht: Herengracht 124-128, 1015BT Amsterdam
- Amstel: Mr. Treublaan 7 1097DP, Amsterdam
- Westerpark: Haarlemmerweg 331, 1051LH Amsterdam
- Zuidas: Barbara Strozzilaan 101, 1083HN Amsterdam
- Schiphol Airport: Evert van de Beekstraat 354, 1118CZ Amsterdam
- Business Club Member (access M-F to flex space): starting at €225/mo
- Company membership (4+ people): €50/month + €19.50/person per workday
- Dedicated desk: pricing not available
- Office space: pricing not available
- Meeting rooms: starting at €175/half-day
Startdock - Starts at €75/mo.
Startdock’s philosophy is built around five core values: collaboration, community, openness, coziness, and accessibility. With extremely flexible and affordable membership options and two beautiful coworking spaces in Amsterdam, Startdock has something to suit just about any startup, freelancer, or independent professional looking for an inspiring place to work and grow.
Members enjoy 24/7 access, printing/scanning services, and super fast WiFi.
- Herengracht: Herengracht 420, 1017BZ Amsterdam
- Keizersgracht: Keizersgracht 482, 1017EG Amsterdam
- Flexible: starting at €75/mo
- Basic: starting at €250/mo
- Premium: starting at €350/mo
- Private office: starting at €700/mo
Which Coworking Service Should I Use?
Whether you work in graphic design, software development, or any other field that calls for a remote workspace, we trust that WeWork will have an office in Amsterdam that suits your needs.
That said, if you’re looking for the least expensive coworking space possible, or perhaps an office in a specific part of the city, there are many other worthwhile options on this list. We encourage you to compare prices, locations, amenities, and other important factors before deciding which coworking space is right for you.