1. Follow Chef Avenue on Social Media
Engaging with startups and companies you like on social media platforms helps to boost their engagement and, therefore, expose them to a bigger customer base virtually.
2. Pre-Order the Omnipan
Chef Avenue’s first product, the Omnipan, is available for pre-order on the startup’s Indiegogo crowdfunding platform. By pre-ordering your Omnipan now, you can help support the company and get their innovative cookware at the lowest price it will be offered before hitting major retailers and ecommerce sites.
3. Sign Up for Chef Avenue’s Email Newsletter
Sign up to receive updates on Chef Avenue’s launch and more by joining their email list to receive their newsletter.
4. Spread the Word
If you have a cook or food lover in your life that might find the Omnipan useful or simply be interested in Chef Avenue’s mission, spread the word! Word of mouth is one of the easiest ways to support any company; better yet, it’s totally free.
5. Try Out One of the Chef Avenue Recipes
Chef Avenue has a variety of recipes on their website that you can try out at home with or without the Omnipan!
- Check out Chef Avenue’s origin story and their top insights for aspiring entrepreneurs!
- Keep up with more startup companies by following Startup Savant on Google News!
- Start your own startup by reading our How to Start a Startup guide.