Swyft Filings Foreign Qualification Review
A Good Service To Use?
Are you starting a business, but you’d rather do so in a state other than the one you reside in? Or perhaps you’re expanding an existing business to an additional location?
There are several good reasons to obtain a foreign qualification, and many companies like Swyft Filings can help you to acquire one.
To complement your own research, my team and I invested countless hours researching the details of every popular foreign qualification service. My goal in these reviews is to conveniently present you with the relevant information you need to make the right choice for your company.
In this Swyft Filings foreign qualification service review, you’ll find detailed info about their pros and cons, pricing, features, customer reviews and much more. Let’s find out if they’re a good fit for your business!
Pros & Cons of Swyft Filings
Pros of Swyft Filings
- When it comes to customer feedback, it’s tough to top Swyft Filings. They have over 10,000 reviews available online, and the vast majority are positive.
- If good customer feedback isn’t enough, they also offer the safety net of a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your foreign qualification for any reason, Swyft Filings will refund the fees you paid to them.
- Strapped for cash? Swyft Filings allows their customers to pay for services in installments, rather than paying entirely up front. This is a feature that I haven’t seen any of their competitors offer.
- Swyft Filings has only been open since 2012, but they’ve already cornered a significant share of this highly competitive industry. With thousands of customers served in just a few short years, their popularity continues to rise.
Cons of Swyft Filings
- They don’t offer registered agent service with foreign qualifications. It’s an unfortunate oversight, since most of their competitors offer at least a trial of registered agent, and many provide up to a full year.
- Swyft Filings has a $199 price point for foreign qualification. While that’s a reasonable rate right at the industry standard price, some competitors can beat that price — like IncFile at just $149.
- Their website has some major issues. When writing this review, I noticed that the link that’s supposed to take you to the foreign qualification application actually leads to an LLC formation order form. That said, when I did find the correct application and attempted to navigate through it, there was a broken link halfway through the application that brought me to a dead end. In other words, it is not currently possible to order foreign qualification online because their website is not functional in this area.
Swyft Filings Pricing & Features
With Swyft Filings, foreign qualification service costs $199 plus state fee, which is comparable to most of their competitors’ rates. Take a look at how they position this service on their website, then we’ll get into some further details.
The process to apply for your foreign qualification is quite simple with Swyft Filings. All you need to do is give them some information about your company and the state where you’re seeking foreign qualification, and they’ll handle the rest.
One item that I’ll draw your attention to is that you may need to ask Swyft Filings if they offer state-specific compliance assistance for your state. It’s a bit unclear whether they offer publishing service, for example.
As you may know, some states require you to publish proof of your qualification in a local newspaper. Although I did find some information in the LLC formation portion of their FAQ section that says they do offer publication for new LLCs, I didn’t see anything on the actual order form that would confirm this service is available for foreign qualifications.
One area where it’s difficult to find any fault with Swyft Filings is customer feedback. No other company in this industry can match their incredibly large quantity of high-quality reviews. You can see from flipping through their many online customer reviews that Swyft Filings has very few unsatisfied customers.
Customer Reviews Section Last Updated 10-20-17
Conclusion: While there are a few companies that have better average rating scores, the fact that Swyft Filings maintains scores this high with well over 10,000 reviews is comforting. I assume they rarely get any requests for that 100% satisfaction guarantee I mentioned earlier.
How Does Swyft Filings Compare?
Considering how many hours I’ve invested into foreign qualification service research, I’ve noticed that some offer more bang for your buck than others do. However, the goal of this review is not to talk you into using the same service provider that I prefer. Rather, my intent is to give you the information you need to determine if Swyft Filings is the right pick for your company.
Swyft Filings is a popular option for foreign qualification obtainment, but they’re certainly not the only company offering this service. With that in mind, let’s see what you can get from IncFile, which is my personal favorite provider.
Pricing: With a base rate of $149 (plus state fee), IncFile can save you some money over Swyft Filings’ $199 price point for foreign qualification.
Features: IncFile includes a full year of registered agent service for every foreign qualification customer. With Swyft Filings, this feature will cost you an extra $149.
Customer Support: IncFile and Swyft Filings are relatively even when it comes to customer service. On occasion, it can take IncFile’s reps a while to get back to you, as I’ve waited 24+ hours to get a response before. Still, for the most part both of these companies have professional and helpful customer support.
Experience: Swyft Filings opened in 2012, and they’ve already served thousands of customers. IncFile has been around since 2004, and they’ve helped over 150,000 clients so far.
Here's A Quick Breakdown
Pricing Starts at $149
150,000+ customers served
Perfect for: Anyone needing a foreign qualification service while sticking to a tight budget
Pricing Starts at $199
Unknown customers served
Perfect for: Anyone needing a foreign qualification service & less concerned with pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I File My Own Foreign Qualification?
You certainly can, but that doesn’t mean you should. Going the DIY route can make sense for some other business services, but foreign qualifications vary quite a bit by state. Therefore, because there isn’t any one standard way to acquire your Certificate of Authority, it can be a bit tricky to make sure you’re doing everything correctly.
What’s Their Refund Policy?
With their 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can acquire a refund simply by requesting one. No questions asked!
Is My Information Secure?
Swyft Filings uses Norton Web Security to protect their site from malware, and also to encrypt all data transmissions. Plus, they also offer the Norton Shopping Guarantee, which provides identity theft protection, a purchase guarantee, and even a lowest price guarantee that pays you the difference if Swyft Filings lowers their prices in the future.
Does Swyft Filings Offer Ongoing Support?
Yes. You can always get help from Swyft Filings’ customer service department, no matter when you purchased your foreign qualification.
Should You Use Swyft Filings?
Swyft Filings deserves a score of 4.1/5 in my book. They have a massive quantity of high-quality customer feedback, and they also have a satisfaction guarantee that ensures you’re entirely happy or you get your money back. That being said, if this doesn’t sound like you perfect fit, check out our Best Foreign Qualification Services. Cheers!