CRM Software for Startups
Best CRM for Startups
Best Free CRM for Startups
There are several qualities startups should look out for in CRM apps. Here are a few:
- Startups should look for CRM services that are easy to use and can provide the necessary features to manage their business (e.g., marketing automation tools, automating sales processes, contact management, sales forecasting, task management, tracking and analyzing detailed customer purchase histories, and other key features).
- Good CRM systems should be able to integrate with other systems used by the startup throughout the sales pipeline, such as accounting and workflow automation systems, contact automation software, and contact management software, to help streamline operations.
- It is important to find a CRM tool that has an intuitive interface so that startup employees can manage business processes, a sales team, and customer service tools, and easily get accurate sales forecasting reports, access data and even track multiple sales pipelines to improve business operations.
- Some advanced features to consider when choosing the top CRM software include robust reporting capabilities that track customer interaction, CRM tools that streamline marketing automation, lead management, the sales process, help to manage sales and marketing teams, and help to improve customer relations and business operations throughout the entire sales process (sales cycle).
Recommended CRM: Salesforce
We recommend Salesforce CRM for startups because of its large number of features and easy-to-use platform.
1. Best CRM for Startups Overall: Salesforce
Salesforce CRM offers a wide range of features, capabilities, app exchange, and open APIs which make it ideal for businesses of all sizes.
With Salesforce, businesses can manage their contact management, sales management, and marketing campaigns with ease. Additionally, it offers an array of integrations with other systems, making it one of the most comprehensive CRMs available. Overall, Salesforce is an excellent CRM software choice for businesses of all sizes.
- Build reports and dashboards for everything
- Create new leads for potential customers
- Manage leads
- Create a campaign to send to potential customers
- Manage opportunities
- Find leads that match certain criteria
- Find leads that have been contacted in the past week
- Custom forms
- Track customer interactions
- Centralized contact record
- Manage tasks
- Mobile app integration (API access, Zappier, etc.)
- Essentials: $25/user/month
- Professional: $75/user/month
- Enterprise: $150/user/month
- Unlimited: $300/user/month
- Extremely user-friendly and easy to use, making it perfect for startups who want a simple solution that they can manage themselves.
- Large number of features and plugins available, so you can customize it to fit your needs perfectly to keep track of customer data, no matter how complex it gets.
- Backed by a strong company with a long history of success.
- The initial setup and configuration can be time-consuming and challenging.
- The user interface can be overwhelming and difficult to use for beginners.
- It can be expensive to maintain and upgrade the software.
Recommended: Get Salesforce today!
2. Best Free CRM for Startups: HubSpot
HubSpot is an excellent free sales CRM software for startups. It offers a streamlined interface and powerful features that make managing your business easier. With HubSpot CRM, you can keep track of all your contacts, leads, and sales activities in one place. You can also create custom reports to analyze your data in detail. Finally, HubSpot CRM is mobile-friendly, so you can access it from anywhere.
- Track leads and prospects
- Monitor emails and phone calls
- Powerful marketing features
- Measure social media activity
- Analyze website visits
- Track marketing campaigns
- Track sales activities
- Measure customer service activities
- Analyze sales activities
- Free Sales CRM Tools: Includes live chat, email marketing, contact management, reporting dashboard, and more
- Sales Hub:
- Starter: $45/month for two users ($23/user/month for each additional user)
- Professional: $450/month for five users ($90/user/month for each additional user)
- Enterprise: $1,200/month for 10 users ($120/user/month for each additional user)
- Free forever plan
- Fully integrated
- Browser extension available
- Intuitive interface
- Robust professional plan with lead generation tools
- Import email information exceptionally well
- Easy to use, requiring minimal training
- Nice user interface and user experience (UI/UX)
- Free plan is quite limited
- Many HubSpot CRM systems need management
- Pricing runs high on the Enterprise plan
- Takes everything from your inbox
Get HubSpot today!
3. CRM Software for Pipeline Management: PipeDrive
Pipedrive is a cloud-based software platform that helps companies manage their customer relationships more effectively. It provides a centralized platform for managing customer data, and it offers a variety of features to help businesses reach their customer goals. PipeDrive CRM is perfect for companies that want to improve the way they interact with their customers.
- CRM tool for assigning tasks to the sales team
- Create to-do lists for improved business processes
- Prioritize tasks within the CRM platform
- Drag and drop functionality
- Import sales data and track deals
- Account management
- Free CRM (for up to three users)
- Sales forecasting
- Essential: $18/user/month
- Advanced: $33/user/month
- Professional: $59/user/month
- Enterprise: $119/user/month
- Call tracking and lead management
- Sales automation and workflow automation
- Great customer service
- Built by salespeople
- Low service costs
- Limited analytics
Get Pipedrive today!
4. CRM Software for White Label CRM Services: SharpSpring
SharpSpring is a feature-rich, cloud-based CRM system that can help you manage your customers better. With SharpSpring CRM, you can manage contacts, interactions, and relationships with your customers in a single platform. You can also use SharpSpring to create and manage projects, campaigns, and marketing initiatives. In addition, SharpSpring offers integration capabilities with other business applications, so you can easily connect with your existing systems.
- Agencies can white label SharpSpring as their own CRM for startups
- Chat Bot that integrates with your website
- Email blast marketing campaigns for paid plans
- All-in-one CRM for startups for the same price
- Advanced marketing automation tools
- Full suite of CRM tools
- Unlimited users
- Small Business: $449/month
- Enterprise: Call for pricing
- Agency: Call for pricing
- Life of the Lead (tracks every customer interaction)
- Will import leads from your inbox
- Full suite of marketing tools with same pricing
- Limited connectivity
- Not a large app exchange
- Basic reporting
5. CRM Software for Sales Enablement: Close
Close is a sales CRM platform that helps small businesses manage their customer relationships. Close is feature-rich and easy to use, making it perfect for businesses of all sizes. With powerful tools like lead tracking and automated email marketing, Close makes it easy for businesses to focus on their core objectives while managing their sales pipeline.
- Works for getting sales reps to interact with prospects
- Calls & Emails sequencing for building
- Efficient marketing automation built into the CRM platform
- Unlimited users on paid plans
- Web forms for collecting leads into CRM platform
- Starter: $29/user/month
- Basic: $69/user/month
- Professional: $99/user/month
- Business: $149/user/month
- Easy to use
- Built for sales engagement
- Rudimentary reporting
The CRM software market is constantly growing and evolving as businesses seek to find the best CRM solution that meets their specific needs. In order to help readers decide which CRM solutions are best for their business, we evaluated the following criteria: ease of use, customer support, key features, pricing customization, and customizability.
We evaluated the top CRM software based on the following criteria:
- Ease of Use: CRMs that have a clean UI/UX and easy navigation will help users quickly learn how to use them.
- Customer Support: Customer support should be available via phone, email, chat, live chat, social media, etc. The more plans a CRM has, the better it is. We looked at the number of different types of customer service options when determining which were the best CRMs for startups.
- Features: CRMs that have base features like customer management, sales, and marketing tools. Mobile CRM is a software application designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. It allows users to access their customer data data from anywhere at any time.
- Pricing: Low pricing makes using a CRM easy and affordable for startups and new businesses.
- Customization: Being able to customize a CRM system to a specific business is one of the most important features that any CRM should have. This can be done in many ways, such as by using templates or custom fields and reports. However, it’s also possible to use a third-party service that integrates with the CRM, adding extra usability to the software.
- Customer Reviews: Authentic customer reviews from authority review sites like TrustAuthority and others give valuable insight into the CRM from the customer's point of view.
What is CRM software?
CRM software is software that helps organizations manage their customer relationships. It can help with things such as managing customer data, creating and sending email campaigns, and tracking customer interactions. CRM services are often used in business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-consumer (B2C) settings.
Do startups need CRM software?
Overall, CRM software is an important tool for any startup looking to grow and scale successfully. Key benefits include customer retention and engagement, a better understanding of customer needs, and faster identification and resolution of customer issues.
What is the best CRM software?
There are a lot of CRM software options out there on the market, so choosing the best one for your business can be daunting. However, by understanding what to look for in CRM software, you can narrow down your search and find the perfect solution for your needs. Here are some key factors to keep in mind when choosing CRM software:
- Functionality: Will the software fulfill all of your needs? Is it easy to use and navigate? Does it have all of the features you need?
- Price: How expensive is the software, and is it worth the price? Do you get what you pay for?
- Scalability: Can you add more users or employees without upgrading the software? Is it suitable for a large organization?
What should you look for in CRM software?
When choosing CRM software, there are a few things to consider. The software should be able to integrate with other business systems, have a user-friendly interface, and provide robust reporting capabilities. Additionally, it is important to look for software that has a long history of being reliable and efficient.