Trying to weigh all your options for a suitable business planning tool? iPlanner is a great option, but there are others with equally impressive features. In this iPlanner alternatives list, we’ll be exploring our top 3 alternatives to iPlanners services.
We’ll walk you through each of our picks, discuss some key features, and provide important information on how each company operates. So without further adieu, let’s get started!
Recommended Business Plan Software: LivePlan
1. LivePlan - $11.66 to $19.95/month
For our number one pick, we’d have to go with LivePlan. We’ve been subscribers ourselves since the very beginning of Startup Savant, and have had nothing but positive experiences since. Their modern approach to business planning software is easy to navigate and perfect for creating presentation ready business plans. Some of our personal favorite features include:
- Collaboration: LivePlan allows you to collaborate with team members to create the best business plans to represent your vision.
- Customization: When you’re ready to get started, you can customize your business plan any way you like. LivePlan offers 10 different themes for all kinds of preferences and aesthetics.
- Daily Performance Tracking: You can also use LivePlan’s scoreboard features to stay on top of all your finances, forecasts and more. Their platform allows you to automatically sync with accounting software like QuickBooks and Xero so you can see exactly how your business in doing with a quick glance at the dashboard.
In addition to being packed with pretty impressive features, they’re also extremely cost effective. They offer monthly and yearly based subscriptions, which allow for some flexibility. They charge $19.95 monthly, but you can save 40% when you subscribe for their annual package. And, as an added bonus, we’ve included a link where you can save an additional 25% on your chosen package.
2. Enloop - Free to $39.95/month
Next up, we’ve got Enloop, which is one of the few companies in this industry that offers members a chance to try their software for free. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, we will say that individuals have reported issues with buggy software and some rather harsh limitations, but we’d still recommend you give them a go. Along with their free subscription, they also offer things like:
- Performance Scoring: Enloop has created a performance rating that allows you to easily see how well your business plan holds up and your likelihood for success. The score changes based on your input, and increases based on good planning tactics so you can strive to be the most prepared as possible.
- Report Card: When you’re done preparing your business plan, Enloop with run a final check through your entire plan and create a report card assessing where you stand. The report is based on three key factors including your performance score, critical financial metrics, and positive cash-flow.
- Ratio Analysis: Ratios are one of those things that can be hard to understand. Enloop generates ratio reports that represent your business plan so you have exactly what you need when you start presenting to investors.
Enloop offers 4 different packages so you can find what you need. Their paid packages range from $9.95 to $39.95, but you can save a considerable amount on all of these packages by choosing their annual payment plan.
3. Business Plan Pro - $99.95 to $159.95
Probably one of the most long-standing business planning software options, Business Plan Pro has been in the game for over 30 years. Their subscription based service, LivePlan, represents our number 1 pick, and their original desktop version is rounding out our countdown at number 3. Business Plan Pro offers a number of features, including:
- 500+ Sample Business Plans: Looking for a little inspiration before getting started? Business Plan Pro, like others in the industry offers offers you the opportunity to look at hundreds of sample business plans before deciding on how to illustrate your own.
- Educational Material: Business Plan Pro offers a ton of educational material like their business planning course. This series of videos breaks up business planning into manageable sections so you can get all the information you need. They also have free business planning ebooks available if that’s more your style.
- Plan Review: Once you’re ready to start presenting your business plan, Business Plan Pro double checks the most important parts of your plan. This ensures that your plan is error-proof and ready to go.
Unlike our last two recommendations, Business Plan Pro is a desktop-based software that you pay one flat fee to access. They offer two different packages starting at $99 and go up to $159.95 with varying features so you get exactly what you’re looking for.
Ready To Write An Awesome Business Plan?
So as you can see, there are plenty of options available for you to create the best business plan possible. We’d recommend you check out LivePlan, as they have a ton of resources and tools available for you. If you’d like to learn more about LivePlan, click the link below to be taken directly to their website. Cheers!