1. LivePlan - $11.66 to $19.95/month
For our number one pick, we’d have to go with LivePlan. We’ve been subscribers ourselves since the very beginning of Startup Savant, and have had nothing but positive experiences since. Their modern approach to business planning software is easy to navigate and perfect for creating presentation ready business plans. Some of our personal favorite features include:
- Collaboration: LivePlan allows you to collaborate with team members to create the best business plans to represent your vision.
- Customization: When you’re ready to get started, you can customize your business plan any way you like. LivePlan offers 10 different themes for all kinds of preferences and aesthetics.
- Daily Performance Tracking: You can also use LivePlan’s scoreboard features to stay on top of all your finances, forecasts and more. Their platform allows you to automatically sync with accounting software like QuickBooks and Xero so you can see exactly how your business in doing with a quick glance at the dashboard.
In addition to being packed with pretty impressive features, they’re also extremely cost effective. They offer monthly and yearly based subscriptions, which allow for some flexibility. They charge $19.95 monthly, but you can save 40% when you subscribe for their annual package. And, as an added bonus, we’ve included a link where you can save an additional 25% on your chosen package.
2. Enloop - Free to $39.95/month
Next up, we’ve got Enloop, which is one of the few companies in this industry that offers members a chance to try their software for free. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, we will say that individuals have reported issues with buggy software and some rather harsh limitations, but we’d still recommend you give them a go. Along with their free subscription, they also offer things like:
- Performance Scoring: Enloop has created a performance rating that allows you to easily see how well your business plan holds up and your likelihood for success. The score changes based on your input, and increases based on good planning tactics so you can strive to be the most prepared as possible.
- Report Card: When you’re done preparing your business plan, Enloop with run a final check through your entire plan and create a report card assessing where you stand. The report is based on three key factors including your performance score, critical financial metrics, and positive cash-flow.
- Ratio Analysis: Ratios are one of those things that can be hard to understand. Enloop generates ratio reports that represent your business plan so you have exactly what you need when you start presenting to investors.
Enloop offers 4 different packages so you can find what you need. Their paid packages range from $9.95 to $39.95, but you can save a considerable amount on all of these packages by choosing their annual payment plan.
3. Bizplan - $29/month to $349 lifetime
Moving on to our next pick, we’re talking about Bizplan due to their affordable lifetime plan that grants perpetual access to their business plan software. The additional free tools like Startup Courses and LaunchRock make Bizplan an even better value. We also like the following features:
- Templates: Just drag and drop to add charts, graphs, and other graphics to make your plan more visually appealing and professional. The templates handle the formatting so you don't have to mess with spreadsheets and layouts.
- Guidance: Bizplan breaks down the process down into manageable steps and provides guidance every step of the way. You'll never feel lost or unsure when building your business plan with Bizplan's helpful support.
- Shareable: Bizplan makes it easy to get your business plan in front of investors and spread brand awareness. Their software allows you to publish a digital version of your completed plan that is perfectly formatted and professional looking.
With plans starting at just $29 per month, Bizplan offers an affordable path to creating professional business plans. They also offer annual access for $249 per year for greater savings or a one-time $349 lifetime plan to lock in permanent access to their powerful software.
Ready To Write An Awesome Business Plan?
So as you can see, there are plenty of options available for you to create the best business plan possible. We’d recommend you check out LivePlan, as they have a ton of resources and tools available for you. If you’d like to learn more about LivePlan, click the link below to be taken directly to their website. Cheers!