IncParadise Pros & Cons
- If you choose to add registered agent service, their prices are about as low as they get. Your first year costs $89, and each additional pre-paid year is just $40.
- Their customer reviews are excellent. There is almost a total absence of negative reviews about IncParadise on the internet -- which is downright amazing in this industry.
- While their specialty is LLC formations in Nevada, IncParadise does process filings in all 50 states. They’re not limited in scope, or so laser-focused that they overspecialize.
- They include a bunch of fully customizable legal documents with your LLC formation, including bylaws, stock certificates, minutes and more.
- Their $89 base rate isn’t the cheapest around, and they also don’t offer a free year of registered agent service like IncFile does in their $49 package.
IncParadise LLC Pricing & Features
IncParadise offers just one LLC formation package, with a flat rate of $89 plus state fee. Take a look at what it includes:
While they don’t include the 6 months to a year of registered agent service that some competitors provide, IncParadise is still a solid value thanks to the variety of fully customizable documents included with their LLC formation package. Each package includes LLC organizational meeting minutes, membership certificates and more.
There aren’t a ton of online customer reviews for IncParadise, but the ones we did find are universally positive. Their customers rave about their accessible support team and their quick service.
Customer Reviews Section Last Updated 8-1-17
How IncParadise Compares
In general, IncParadise is a good choice for LLC formation service because they have extremely affordable registered agent service and flawless customer feedback. Still, it’s always a good idea to check out what the competition has to offer, so let’s take a quick look at my personal favorite, IncFile.
Pricing: IncFile's base rate of $49 is a savings of $40 over IncParadise.
Features: IncFile includes a year of registered agent service, which IncParadise does not provide, though both include all necessary formation documents.
Turnaround Times: With IncFile, turnaround times only depend on which state you choose to form in, as well as whether you want expedited processing (where available). IncParadise generally gets files back fairly quickly, although there is a little more variance.
Businesses Formed So Far: IncFile has helped form about 150,000 businesses since 2004, while IncParadise has only formed around 11,500 companies so far. So IncFile has an experience advantage.
HERE'S A QUICK VISUAL
IncFilePricing Starts at $49
IncParadisePricing Starts at $89
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Just Form a Business Myself?
Are There Any Hidden Fees?
Is My Information Secure?
Does IncParadise Offer Ongoing Support?
Should You Use IncParadise?