Incorporate Fast Inc Pros & Cons
- A full year of registered agent service is included in all of their LLC formation packages.
- Their customer support reps are based in the US, and you’ll talk to a real person every time you call. No more wading through a series of robo-menus only to be instructed to leave a message.
- Since 2002, they’ve helped form 27,000+ businesses. They’re not so big that you’re more of a number than a person, but they’re experienced enough to be trustworthy. I’d consider this a sweet-spot.
- Want to know the time and date they could process your LLC formation in Alaska, or maybe in Wyoming? The IncFast Filing Time provides turnaround time estimates for every state.
- Speaking of turnaround times, theirs are fast. Their filing times for every state are either the fastest in the industry or right up there.
- They claim you can complete your LLC formation application in about 5 minutes. IncFast is quick in more ways than one!
- We found very few online customer reviews. This isn’t a red flag or anything like that, especially for a relatively new company, but it’s always nice to be able to point to some positive customer feedback.
Incorporate Fast Inc LLC Pricing & Features
IncFast offers three packages for LLC formation, ranging from $99 to $299: Basic, Deluxe and Premium. Take a look at what you get at each service level:
Basic = $99 + State FeeWhat It Includes: This package includes the essentials of LLC formation, like a business name availability check and LLC formation document preparation/filing.
In addition, you receive access to the IncFast Online Portal compliance management dashboard tool, electronic document delivery, and an operating agreement detailing the ownership and structure of your LLC. Finally, every customer gets a full year of registered agent service to receive and forward important documents.
Who It’s Right For: Entrepreneurs on a budget who still want to enjoy some advanced features and perks with their LLC registration.
Deluxe = $199 + State FeeWhat It Includes: Everything in the Basic package, along with a banking resolution form, LLC membership certificates, stock certificates, and a federal tax ID number (EIN) which enables you to hire employees and file business taxes.
Who It’s Right For: Business owners who want to hire employees or engage in financial management activities will want the Deluxe package.
Premium = $299 + State FeeWhat It Includes: Everything in the Deluxe package, plus an LLC kit and seal to validate corporate documents.
Who It’s Right For: In this digital era, the kit and seal is no longer a necessary component of corporate compliance, but plenty of entrepreneurs still enjoy it on a largely symbolic level.
Recommended PackageMy personal favorite is the Deluxe package because it includes an EIN but still checks in under $200. Honestly though, all 3 of these packages are good values and I wouldn’t blame you for picking any of them. Just decide what you need and go from there.
IncFast Customer Reviews
As I mentioned earlier, there appear to be no online customer reviews for Incorporate Fast Inc. They do have an A+ rating with the BBB, so there’s at least something to put in this space.
Customer Reviews Section Last Updated 6-26-18
- BBB: A+ (no reviews)
How Incorporate Fast Inc Compares
Incorporate Fast Inc is a good LLC service because of their fast turnaround times and free year of registered agent.
Still, it’s always a good idea to check out what the competition has to offer, so let’s take a quick look at my personal favorite, IncFile.
Pricing: IncFile's base rate is just $49, a savings of $50 over IncFast.
Features: The features offered at each package are pretty similar, overall. IncFast does offer an operating agreement and same-day processing at every package level, which IncFile only offers at their higher levels.
Turnaround Time: With both, all orders are expedited to take as little as 1 business day to send off, which leaves total turnaround time to the state. It’s worth visiting both sites and comparing what they each say about your state.
Businesses Formed So Far: IncFast has formed 27,000+ businesses since 2002. On the other hand, IncFile has over 150,000 business formations to their credit since 2004.
Explore Your Options
Incorporate Fast Inc
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Just Form a Business Myself?
Are There Any Hidden Fees?
Is My Information Secure?
Does Incorporate Fast Inc Offer Ongoing Support?
Should You Use Incorporate Fast Inc?