InCorp Pros & Cons
- They have great customer feedback, with an A+ rating and 75 positive reviews out of 84 total ratings on BBB.org.
- With 125,000+ active clients, InCorp is one of the most popular online legal services in the entire country.
- If you add registered agent service, they offer some great discounts for volume orders. Customers who pre-pay for 5 years or more can get registered agent for just $66 per year, which is one of the lowest rates in the industry.
- They take your security seriously, protecting their site with McAfee SECURE which scans for malware and encrypts your private data, and GeoTrust which confirms website identities.
- InCorp has a price match that guarantees they’ll beat any competitor’s price on the same product or service.
- Their $99 LLC formation package is pretty barebones for the price. There are cheaper services out there that include more features.
InCorp LLC Pricing & Features
InCorp offers one standard $99 rate for LLC formation services, with a number of add-on features available on an a la carte basis. This rate only includes the essentials like a business name availability check, and preparation and filing of your articles of organization.
Let’s take a look at the features you can add on.
First off, we’ve got the registered agent service that is InCorp’s calling card. Registered agent is their most popular feature, and it’s no surprise because they offer some great volume discounts. Most companies require this service to receive and forward important business documents, so adding at least 1 year is a good idea.
LLC Kit and Seal ($69 + $18-24 shipping): A slipcase binder to organize your important formation documents, along with a seal embossed with your company name.
Certificates of Good Standing ($63 for 1, $10 for each additional copy): Document that shows your LLC is compliant with state guidelines and requirements.
“Limited Liability Companies For Dummies” Book ($24.99): A comprehensive guide to a wide variety of common issues that arise when operating an LLC.
Federal Tax ID Number or EIN ($69): Allows you to hire employees, file business taxes and open a bank account for your company.
The vast majority of InCorp’s online reviews can be found on BBB.org, and most of those are highly positive. Their customers rave about the great support they receive from InCorp’s helpful employees, as well as the efficiency of their services.
Customer Reviews Section Last Updated 8-3-17
- BBB: A+ out of 84 reviews
How Does InCorp LLC Compare?
InCorp is a great provider of LLC formation service. Thanks to their high volume of satisfied clients and top-notch customer feedback.
Still, it’s always a good idea to check out what the competition has to offer, so let’s take a quick look at my personal favorite, IncFile.
Pricing: With a baseline price point of $49 for LLC formation service, IncFile can save you $50 over InCorp.
Features: IncFile offers a year of registered agent service in any formation package, which costs extra with InCorp.
Turnaround Time: Both IncFile and InCorp are typically pretty fast, often completing your formation as soon as state processing allows. InCorp can be a little more inconsistent, taking up to 2 months in some cases, but their estimates are typically pretty accurate.
Businesses Formed So Far: InCorp has formed over 250,000 businesses, which is impressive. IncFile has formed about 150,000 businesses overall.
HERE'S A QUICK VISUAL
IncFilePricing Starts at $49
InCorpPricing Starts at $99
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Just Form a Business Myself?
Are There Any Hidden Fees?
Is My Information Secure?
Does InCorp Offer Ongoing Support?
Should You Use InCorp?