Every startup entrepreneur needs their own Illinois startup toolkit. This toolkit should include some of the best Illinois business resources to get your business the head start it needs.
When starting a business in Illinois, using resources can make your business life much easier. You do not have to spend thousands of dollars on a customized website, no need to record each business transaction manually, and no need to invest hundreds of hours just to be a smart entrepreneur. Welcome to your Illinois startup kit!
A business plan software is an application that helps you write a business plan using different tools and resources.
1) LivePlan: Sets you on the path to writing a solid business plan with video walkthroughs and tons of business plan samples.
2) PlanGuru: Features a free trial period so you can check if the built-in forecasting tools, performance reviews, and budgeting applications are suited for your business.
An online incorporation service provider is a company composed of legal professionals who offer incorporation and other legal services to forming a business.
1) IncFile: Provides one of the market’s most affordable online incorporation services that helps you legally incorporate your business fast. Pricing: $49
2) CorpNet: Offers an easy and straightforward way to the incorporation process of your business with 100% money-back guarantee on their services. Pricing: Starts at $79
If you do not have an online presence, you are missing half of your business’ profits. Simply put, a fully customized website is also a lifeblood of your business. If you’re worried about not having the technical skills to create a website, the tools below should solve that.
1) Bluehost: A leading web host provider, Bluehost provides you with free reign to develop your WordPress website.
An accounting software is composed of various bookkeeping, accounting, and financial applications that help you generate reports, create invoices, and monitor finances.
1) FreshBooks: A simple and intuitive accounting software for small businesses, FreshBooks includes a variety of accounting and bookkeeping tools to help run your business.
2) QuickBooks: Features a plethora of business tools such as an expense tracking application, multicurrency feature, bill and invoice reminders, etc.
From how-to guides to incorporate different business structures in Illinois, mistakes and best practices when starting a business in Illinois, finding the right Registered Agent, to startup resources that can help you in different tasks of forming your business, these Startup Savant guides are provided to help you get on the right path to success.
This guide on Illinois Startup Assistance Resources provides you with five Illinois resources that can speed up your startup. Right from the beginning of the startup process, each resource can provide you with vital information, expert advice, and business tools. The links to these startup resources are also provided in the guide, so you can immediately use it. Best of all, the resources mentioned in the article are free.
In the long run, using a comprehensive startup toolkit to form your dream business venture can make the biggest difference on how you can successfully start your business and more conveniently. The days of relying solely on your hard work and commitment to form your business are long gone. Today, practicality is a necessity.
This Illinois startup toolkit has been carefully put together to give you an advantage in starting your Illinois business. Resources that promote time efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and minimal effort were used to assemble the toolkit. The resources mentioned here are not mandatory, but they are highly valuable. At the end of the day, the decision to use a startup toolkit or not is up to you. As a startup entrepreneur, always keep in mind to be savvy and practical!