As a new entrepreneur starting a business in Hawaii, the difference between using the right resources and doing everything on your own is a big determining factor as to how you can start successfully while being cost effective.
The right Hawaii business resources mean that you get the best of the resource, and it appropriately corresponds to business needs. The days of spending tens of thousands of dollars just to have a customized website are long gone!
Shifting through tons of receipts come tax filing time is also a thing of the past! Now, you can make use of a set of Hawaii startup toolkit so you start and grow a successful business.
Welcome to your Hawaii startup business toolkit!
A business plan software is a tool used to create a solid business plan. The resources included in this software may vary from video tutorials, examples, and business plan templates.
1) LivePlan: This tool helps you write a business plan through tons of video tutorials and business plan templates. This is our readers top choice. Pricing: $11.66/month
2) Business PlanPro: A business plan software that offers additional resources including ebooks, business plan courses, and more. Pricing: $99.95
An LLC filing service provides legal incorporation services to make your business an official entity of the state you are operating in.
1) IncFile: One of the most affordable online incorporation providers, IncFile prepares your business paperwork to legally incorporate the structure you have chosen. Pricing: $49
2) LegalZoom: An incorporation service provider that takes care of the entire process for you with excellent customer service support. Pricing: $149
If you do not have an online presence, then your business is missing out on a great deal of potential customers and prospective revenues.
A website is not just an ordinary online page that represents your business, but it is the actual marketing tool that will sell your business to its target market while you’re doing other things.
1) Bluehost: This web hosting provider includes easy WordPress installation at a cost-effective package. Pricing: $5.95/month
An accounting software is a type of tool that keeps a record and processes different accounting and financial transactions. From accounting books, to payroll, and expenses, there is a module for every transaction. Using this software will help keep track of the transactions of your Hawaii small business finances.
1) FreshBooks: This accounting software is best known for being a very user-friendly accounting tool that can make a lot of repetitive accounting tasks easier.
2) Xero: Aside from being an effective accounting tool, Xero also integrates more than 450 business applications and provides QuickBooks conversion for free.
Here at Startup Savant we work hard to put together a number of resources that we hope are useful for when you start a business in Hawaii.
We highly recommend you use these resources because we have tried and tested their effectiveness. These resources also help you in countering potential roadblocks and unforeseen challenges that is normal of any business startup.
As the federal and state government are pushing for the creation of small businesses all across the country, there are also several non-profit and government organizations that support small business entrepreneurs. These organizations offer the best pool of resources, tools, and expert professionals who can help you get started on your business.
They also offer workshops and trainings both online and onsite to really help you grow your business. Our Hawaii Startup Assistance Resources lists the top five of these to give you a better grasp of the entire startup process. It’s time you start with these resources to take your business off the ground!
When you plan to start a Hawaii small business, you should take two things into account: time and money. Starting a business is not only hard work but expensive. Being savvy is not a luxury, but more of a necessity.
You have to minimize your startup costs and maximize your time for the myriad tasks that need to be accomplished. Use the Hawaii startup toolkit above to make the startup stage of your business more manageable and cost effective.
Remember, it takes a hardworking and dedicated entrepreneur to start a business, but it takes a savvy and practical entrepreneur to bring a business to greater heights. Be savvy now and do what’s best for your business!