The Hartford Business Insurance Review
Are They A Good Fit For Your Company?
Last Updated: By TRUiC Team
When you need insurance for your business, it can be difficult to know which of the many carriers is the best choice. While shopping for insurance can be a hassle, it’s one of the most important steps in the early life cycle of any business. Getting the right coverages from a company you can trust is vitally important to your success as a business owner.
The Hartford is one of the most respected brands in American business insurance, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a good fit for your company. This review will analyze The Hartford’s business insurance policies to help you determine if their service is right for you.
Pros & Cons of The Hartford Business Insurance
Pros of The Hartford Business Insurance
- The Hartford offers a fast, convenient online quote generator that will provide you with policy and pricing information in under ten minutes.
- The Hardford has excellent and attentive customer service representatives who reach out to customers within hours of submitting their quote request to offer further assistance.
- Founded in 1810, The Hartford is one of the oldest insurance companies in the United States, giving them experience and perspective you can trust.
- The Hartford offers a variety of policies for just about any business type. You can shop by policy or review their industry-specific insurance solutions for recommendations tailored to your line of business.
- The Hartford has over 50,000 customer reviews on their website, with a very high overall rating.
Cons of The Hartford Business Insurance
- While The Hartford enjoys excellent reviews on its own website, the distribution of positive and negative is wider on third-party sites, where they also have far fewer reviews. The discrepancy between their site and others is worth noting.
The Hartford Business Insurance Alternative
Hiscox is truly one of the best commercial insurance providers in America, thanks in large part to their exclusive focus on business policies. Read Review
What Kinds of Business Insurance Does The Hartford Offer?
With The Hartford, your business has a number of options when it comes to choosing the right policy. They offer both standalone policies and bundled Business Owner’s Policies (BOP). You can also opt to craft your own combination of policies to fit the specific needs of your industry. These are their most popular business insurance policies:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Property
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Income
- Data Breach
- Commercial Umbrella
In addition, The Hartford sells insurance for a variety of professions grouped under the following broad industry headings:
- Arborists and Landscaping
- Business Services
- Contractors and Construction
- Finance and Insurance
- Mass Media
- Personal Care Services
- Pet Services
- Printing and Publishing
- Professional and Specialty Services
- Real Estate
- Restaurants and Food
- Specialized Truck Equipment
- Wholesalers and Distributors
How Can I Get a Quote From The Hartford?
While you always have the option of contacting an agent by phone, The Hartford’s excellent online quote generating tool is the fasted and most convenient way to obtain pricing information.
In less than ten minutes you can receive quotes for multiple policies to cover your business, with several options to specifically tailor the options to fit your needs. This is one of the best and most intuitive online insurance quote tools available.