- Compared to other companies on the market, FindLegalForms.com’s pricing is pretty comparable. Subscriptions start at $2.49 per month, with each document costing around $20.
- They offer a 60-day money back guarantee on their subscriptions. Most online legal services provide a brief trial period, but two full months is impressive and rarely seen in this industry.
- FindLegalForms has over 15,000 legal documents, which are frequently updated by legal professionals. Also, their secure cloud vault can store 10,000 of your custom forms.
- With their in-browser editor, you can access and customize your documents from anywhere in the world, all you need is an internet connection.
- If you need a high volume of forms and require unlimited downloads, it isn’t such a slam-dunk bargain. A one-month subscription to their Premium package costs $49.95.
- Despite having millions of customers in over a decade in business, we couldn’t find any customer reviews of FindLegalForms online, aside a small handful here and there.
FindLegalForms.com has one of the larger selections of plans that I’ve seen in this industry. This is great news for if you’re not happy with the standard one or two subscription plans that other companies offer.
Single Document Purchase = $19.95
First up, we’ve got their single document option. This plan allows you to purchase a template from their document library and complete it using your own information. With this kit, you’ll receive additional materials, including:
- Information on the single document kit
- Instructions on how complete the document
- A checklist of steps
- Sample wording to help you construct your document
- Sample of the finished document
When to Use: I think this package works best for those of you who want a no fuss option for one or two documents only. Single document purchases allow you to have access to the template and instructions, without roping you into a long term subscription package.
Combo Package = $39.95
Next up, we’ve got their combo pack. This plan gives you access to the top 8 templates used most by new ventures. I’ve added in this screenshot as well so you know exactly which templates are included in this set.
When to Use: This package makes a great beginners set. If you’re just starting out or just want a solid collection of essential templates, this is definitely the package you should look into first.
Small Business Standard Package = $2.50-$4.99/mo.
Moving away from one-time purchases and sets, FindLegalForms.com offers two different subscription packages, starting first with their Standard package. The standard package offers some interesting features including:
- Secure storage for up to 10,000 documents
- Editing from anywhere
- Access over 250 free letter templates
When to Use: This is a great package to start with if you’re not sure how much you’ll need these templates, or just want a long term subscription service that you can count on for your legal document creation. You don’t get complete access to every single legal template that they offer, but there’s still a pretty great selection available.
Premium Package for Corporations = $21.16-$49.95/mo.
This final package is designed specifically for larger businesses and corporations. Because of this, it is definitely the most expensive package they offer, but that price reflects a bunch of useful services like:
- Stores everything in your personal online vault. You can access them from any computer, and edit them whenever you need.
- When you do want to edit and make changes, FindLegalForms.com lets you keep multiple versions of all your documents.
- Secures all your documents and store in an encrypted server.
- Sort and manage easily.
When to Use: I recommend this product most to larger organizations or those of you who need a high volume of templates available at all times. No matter what you’re needs are, you’ll have full access to their document library so you’re covered regardless.
For most users, I recommend the Standard subscription package for small businesses. It allows to you create and store documents easily, while still being a cost effective option for long-term use.
Moving on to customer reviews, unfortunately there’s not a whole lot to go off of here. My team and I scoured the internet looking for reviews, but FindLegalForms.com just doesn’t have a whole lot of testimonials to draw from. I have included the reviews that we could find below so you can get an idea of what’s happening.
Customer reviews as of 9-11-2017:
- BBB: A+
- TrustLink: 2.5/5, 4 reviews
Now, there are customers that have had some concerns. Most of these came from users that felt that the customer support was not as communicative or responsive as they would’ve liked. But again, because there’s only a few reviews, we don’t really know if that is a common occurrence, or just a few bad experiences.
Other than that though, the services themselves are pretty impressive. They offer over 15,000 legal templates for you to pick and choose from, samples of the finished document, instructional content and more to help you successfully create professional legal documentation.