- Farmers offers a robust variety of commercial coverage options that are custom-tailored to suit businesses across a range of industries. You can browse their policies by industry or narrow your search down to your exact profession.
- Farmers maintains higher than average customer ratings across several review platforms.
- Farmers receives very high marks from all major ratings firms, making them a safe bet when it comes to covering your claims.
- Farmers Value Program has a wealth of money-saving offers through partnerships with third-party business services providers. As a Farmers commercial policyholder, you’re eligible for deep discounts from Dell, Constant Contact, Choice Screening, Pitney Bowes, and LegalZoom.
- With 21,000 employees and a history dating back to 1928, Farmers has the experience and expertise necessary to provide high-quality commercial insurance policies.
- Farmers does not offer an online quote generator. While you can request a quote through their website, this function simply sends your information to an agent who will contact you later to discuss policy options.
Farmers offers a great range of business insurance policy options, from common coverages to niche policies. You can shop for policies based on specific coverage type, or by browsing their list of supported industries and professions for coverage specifically tailored to your business type. Farmers offers policies in the following broad commercial categories:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Loss Control
The industries they serve include:
- Apartment Rental
- Auto Service and Repair
- Commercial Real Estate
- Education and Non-Profit
- Home and Building Service
- Religious Organizations
- Restaurant and Food Truck
- Retail Stores
Farmers does not offer an online quote generator. To receive pricing information for their policies you’ll need to speak directly with a local agent. To streamline this process, you can use the “Farmers Fast Quote” form on their website. This form will collect your relevant information so that an agent can get in touch with you regarding your policy options.