1. LivePlan - $11.66 to $19.95/month
Starting with our number one pick, LivePlan continues to be one of our personal favorites. We used LivePlan on day one have have had nothing but positive experiences. Their parent company, which also brought us our #2 pick, has been in the business for over thirty years and helped millions of individuals design and perfect their business plans. Some of their most promising features include:
- Business Assessment: While you’re developing your business plan, LivePlan allows you to compare you plan and performance to other businesses with your industry. You can even compare your business plan to other businesses of similar size or location. This really helps to plan accordingly for the future of your business.
- Collaboration: LivePlan has created a platform that allows for collaboration between team members, so you and your partners can develop the perfect business plan side by side.
- Daily Performance Tracking: For easy tracking, you can use LivePlan’s scoreboard features. Their platform automatically syncs with business accounting systems like QuickBooks and Xero and displays important information on your profile’s scoreboard.
These features and more are part of a monthly subscription package. Their monthly package starts at $19.95, but there are a number of discounts available. If you choose to sign up for their annual subscription, you can save 40% and, if you click the link below, you can take an additional 25% off for your first 3 months.
2. Bizplan - $29/month to $349 lifetime
Moving on to our number 2 pick, we’re talking about Bizplan due to their affordable lifetime plan that grants perpetual access to their business plan software. The additional free tools like Startup Courses and LaunchRock make Bizplan an even better value. We also like the following features:
- Templates: Just drag and drop to add charts, graphs, and other graphics to make your plan more visually appealing and professional. The templates handle the formatting so you don't have to mess with spreadsheets and layouts.
- Guidance: Bizplan breaks down the process down into manageable steps and provides guidance every step of the way. You'll never feel lost or unsure when building your business plan with Bizplan's helpful support.
- Shareable: Bizplan makes it easy to get your business plan in front of investors and spread brand awareness. Their software allows you to publish a digital version of your completed plan that is perfectly formatted and professional looking.
With plans starting at just $29 per month, Bizplan offers an affordable path to creating professional business plans. They also offer annual access for $249 per year for greater savings or a one-time $349 lifetime plan to lock in permanent access to their powerful software.
3. StratPad - Free to $199.95/month
Rounding out the countdown, our #3 spot goes to StratPad. These guys offer a range of different packages for all kinds of needs. Each category comes with a range of impressive features, such as:
- StratPad Connect: Through StratPad Connect you can connect with business coaches, find financial institutions that best suit your industry, and utilize tons of other resources like accountants, mentors and more.
- StratPad Cloud: With Cloud, you’ll have full access to their full platform from anywhere. You’ll be able to quickly and easily create your business plan, and develop financial forecasts.
- StratPad College: This plan takes educational material to the next level. Stratpad has developed a video course for free that talks through all the important and crucial pieces of information you’ll need to know, for creating a business plan and beyond.
StratPad offers a range of different prices so you can pick and choose. They offer StratPad College for free and from there, packages range from $19.99 to $39.99 per month. While that’s not as cost effective as our number 1 pick, it’s still an extremely budget friendly option.
Ready to Dive In?
Each of these three alternatives offers something special, and make great alternatives for Enloop as a business plan software. Our number one pick, LivePlan, has helped over 400,000 entrepreneurs get their business plan in tip-top shape. If you’d like to learn more about LivePlan and try it yourself, click the link below to be taken directly to their website. Cheers!