Pros and Cons of Chubb Business Insurance
- Chubb receives superb ratings from all major ratings firms, making them a safe bet when it comes to covering your claims.
- Chubb has an impressive history, traces their roots back to 1882 when a man named Thomas Caldecot Chubb opened a marine insurance company in New York City to cover ships and cargo.
- Chubb offers an exhaustive list of comprehensive commercial insurance policies, specifically geared toward businesses in many different industries and categories.
- For such a major company, Chubb has a very outdated website that can be difficult to navigate.
- Chubb does not offer online quotes, meaning you’ll need to speak directly with a representative to get more information about your policy and pricing options.
- Chubb has very few customer reviews available online. This makes it difficult to gauge what their customer experience is like.
What Kinds of Business Insurance Does Chubb Offer?
Chubb offers a wide variety of commercial insurance policy options. They allow customers to shop for insurance by industry, by coverage category, or by specific services. While this list is not exhaustive, it includes their most popular categories:
- Accident and Health
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Package
- Excess and Surplus
- Global Casualty
- International Solutions for Mid-Sized Companies
- Management Liability
- Medical Liability
- Product Recall
- Professional Liability
- Small Commercial
- Specialty Casualty
- Trade Credit and Political Risk
- Umbrella and Excess Casualty
- Workers Compensation
- Workplace Benefits
How Can I Get a Quote From Chubb?
Unlike some of their competitors, Chubb does not offer an online quote generator. Instead, prospective customers must contact a local agent to discuss policy options. You can find this information by using the “Find an Agent” tool on their website.