- Most business credit cards have some sort of cash-back offer, but I haven’t seen another card that tops Spark Cash. It provides 2% unlimited cash back, which is the highest offer I’m aware of.
- In addition to its industry-leading cash-back rate, Spark Cash also offers a $500 introductory cash bonus. Once again, I don’t know of any card that can beat Spark Cash in this regard.
- While Capital One Spark Cash does waive your annual fee for the first year, it’s $95 after that, which is on the high end compared to the competition.
- This card is only available to entrepreneurs who have already established excellent credit. If you have a limited credit history — or even if you’ve made a late payment on a bill before — you may not be eligible for a Spark Cash card.
Capital One Spark Cash earns a score of 4.8/5 in my book. They have high, unlimited cash-back rewards as well as competitive rates. If you need some more time to review your options, simply use the button below!
Spark Cash offers a number of features that all business owners can appreciate. For instance:
- 2% cash back on all purchases, with no limits
- $500 cash bonus after spending $4,500 in first 3 months
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complete fraud protection with zero liability
Overall, Capital One Spark Cash has very few fees and the highest flat cash-back percentage I’ve seen. One area where it can fall short is with credit limits, so if you're looking for a high limit it may not be the perfect fit. Aside from that, this is a remarkably well-rounded selection of features for a business credit card.
While Capital One Spark Cash has been the perfect fit for many entrepreneurs, that doesn't necessarily ensure that it'll be the right choice for you. Let’s see how it stacks up when compared to Chase Ink, another one of our favorite business credit card options.
Fees: Whereas Capital One Spark Cash has a $95 annual fee (after your free first year), Chase Ink has no annual fee. However, Spark Cash has no foreign transaction fees, while Chase Ink charges 3% for international purchases.
Cash back: Spark Cash provides 2% unlimited cash back. Chase Ink, on the other hand, offers 1% cash back with no limits, as well as 2% at gas stations and restaurants, and 5% on telecommunications and at office supply stores.
Bonuses: Both of these cards provide additional cash bonuses. Spark Cash offers $500 (if you spend $4,500 within the first 3 months) and Chase Ink offers $300 (if you spend $3,000 in 3 months).
Here's A Quick Visual
Service Charge Starts at $0
variable cash-back rewards program
Perfect for: Anyone looking for a startup-friendly business credit card with great rewards and no annual fee
Service Charge Starts at $95/year
2% cash back on all purchases
Perfect for: Anyone looking for business credit card with unlimited rewards and no foreign transaction fees
Frequently Asked Questions
Do They Provide Fraud Protection?
They sure do. If your Capital One Spark Cash card is stolen or lost, you'll have zero liability for any purchases made. You'll also get real-time notifications of any suspected fraudulent activity.
Is It Easy to Get Cards for My Employees?
Yes, and you'll get them at no extra cost. Plus, you’ll earn full rewards on all purchases they make on their cards.
Are There Any Other Special Features?
Spark Cash provides quarterly and year-end reports to all cardholders. You’ll receive personalized, itemized spending summaries to assist you with your budget.
Capital One Spark Cash earns a score of 4.8/5 in my book. They have high, unlimited cash-back rewards as well as competitive rates. If you’re ready to get started with Spark Cash, or if you need some more time to review your options, simply use the buttons below!