What is LivePlan?
LivePlan was founded by software company Palo Alto Software, Inc. in 1983 with an important mission to support small businesses and help them succeed.
Writing a business plan is one of the most important steps when starting a business, and LivePlan strives to alleviate some of the stress involved in the process. The business plan software is affordable and filled with a variety of useful features to help you reach your business goals.
Who is LivePlan Right For?
LivePlan is perfect for entrepreneurs who are determined to launch their businesses, but are seeking step-by-step guidance. With LivePlan’s assistance, you’ll be on your way to writing a business plan that will help you determine your goals and strategies, track progress, gain access to funding, and set your business apart.
LivePlan Pros and Cons
- Straightforward pricing and affordable packages
- Step-by-step guidance, with video tutorials and business plan samples
- A multitude of positive online reviews from customers
- Easy-to-use website
- Access to a variety of templates and legal forms
- Data is kept safe and secure
- Cloud-based computing requires you to be connected to the Internet
- You are unable to copy an existing business plan
LivePlan Pricing and Features
You have three LivePlan pricing options you'll have to pay upfront:
- Month-To-Month: $19.95/month
- 6 Months: $15.96/month
- Annual: $11.66/month
There are a plethora of LivePlan features to support you during the business planning process:
- Business plan templates
- Business plan samples
- User-friendly dashboard
- Video tutorials, expert advice, and educational materials
- Collaborative tools
- QuickBooks and Xero integration
- Financial management tools
The Bottom Line
If you are determined and ready to start a business, LivePlan is a great, low-cost option that will allow you to write your business plan more effortlessly. The business plan software offers peace of mind, essential information, and guidance to get you and your business started on the right path.