As the U.S. remote workforce has grown steadily larger, there has been an increasing demand for sustainable remote workspaces. While plenty of folks still opt for working from home or the neighborhood coffee shop, there are many reasons why these spaces may not provide a healthy, productive work environment.
Coworking organizations like WeWork have filled the need for dedicated remote workspaces by creating beautiful offices across the country (and around the globe). These spaces, which are currently being leveraged by companies like Facebook and Microsoft, also create opportunities for remote workers to network and foster community with other like-minded individuals. In this guide, we’ll go over the top 7 coworking spaces in Orange County, including each organization’s pricing model, coworking locations, and more.
#1WeWork Starts at $370/mo.
WeWork is perhaps the fastest-growing coworking network in existence today. Their competitive prices, beautiful and plentiful office spaces, and generous amenities make them our top choice for coworking in Orange County.
WeWork advertises fast internet, daily cleaning, IT support, 24/7 building access, office supplies, business-class printers, micro-roasted coffee, private phone booths, and conference room access.
- Spectrum Center: 200 Spectrum Center Dr Suite 300 Irvine, CA 92618
- 3200 Park Center Drive: 3200 Park Center Dr Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- The Boardwalk: 18691 Jamboree Rd Irvine, CA 92612
WeWork’s pricing is divided into three categories: hot desks, dedicated desks, and private offices. Below is the price range for each (depending on location). Note that not all categories are available in each location:
- Hot desk (any available seat in a common area): starting at $370/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at $550/mo
- Private office: starting at $750/mo
#2Fldwrk - Starts at $158/mo.
Fldwrk operates out of two locations: the historic Chapman Bank Building in Fullerton and 6300 sq/ft of renovated industrial warehouse space in Costa Mesa.
Amenities include meeting rooms, free coffee, community events, ergonomic chairs, mail service, and free onsite parking at the Costa Mesa location.
- Costa Mesa: 270 Baker St E Suite 200 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Fullerton: 110 E Wilshire Ave #101 Fullerton, CA 92832
- 30 hours per month: $158/mo
- 60 hours per month: $242/mo
- Open hours: $375/mo
- Dedicated desk/office: pricing not advertised
#3Tech Space - Starts at $50/mo.
Tech Space was founded in 1997 and has locations dotted across the U.S., including two in Orange County. The Aliso Viejo office features complimentary onsite yoga and outdoor patio space.
Members can enjoy 24/7 access, conference rooms, a kitchen, event space, coffee and tea, and member events.
- Aliso Viejo: 65 Enterprise Aliso Viejo CA, 92656
- Costa Mesa: 3420 Bristol St Costa Mesa CA, 92626
- Virtual office: starting at $50/mo
- Flex space: starting at $250/mo
- 1-person office: starting at $450/mo
#4Pro Desk Space - Starts at $30/mo.
Pro Desk Space has a single location in downtown Fullerton in an office that features exposed brick and a variety of membership options.
The space features a meeting room, a 3D printer, traditional printing and copying, a kitchen, day laptop lockers, free parking, and mailboxes.
- 112 E Amerige Ave: 112 E Amerige Ave Fullerton, CA 92832
- Day pass: $35
- 1 day per month: $30/mo
- 8 days per month: $145/mo
- 12 days per month: $195/mo
- Full time: starting at $325/mo
#5Workwell - Starts at $100/mo.
Workwell is located in Irvine and offers several coworking options in its open, pet-friendly, 11,000 sq/ft office space.
Amenities include 24/7 access, meeting rooms, printing, mail services, a commercial kitchen, free coffee, phone booths, and member events.
- 17322 Murphy Ave: 17322 Murphy Ave Irvine, CA 92614
- Virtual office: $100/mo
- Hot desk: $300/mo
- Dedicated desk: $475/mo
- Suite: pricing not advertised
#6Batch - Starts at $250/mo.
Located in downtown Santa Ana, Batch provides a coworking space for individuals in a variety of industries, as well as rentable conference room space.
The space offers 24/7 access, and it is operated by A Name Brand Co., an award-winning creative agency based in Southern California.
- 4th & North Bush St: 4th and N Bush St Santa Ana, CA 92701
- 2 days per week: $250/mo
- 3 days per week: $360/mo
- 4 days per week: $480/mo
- Dedicated desk: $600/mo
#7The Dock - Starts at $150/mo.
With part-time and full-time memberships, The Dock provides a coworking option for freelance and remote workers in Huntington Beach.
Membership includes meeting room access, printing and copying, kitchen access, and free coffee and snacks.
- 5811 McFadden Ave: 5811 McFadden Ave Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Day pass: $35
- 40 hours per month: $150/mo
- 100 hours per month: $250/mo
- Full time: $350/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at $385/mo
Which Coworking Service Should I Use?
Whether you work in graphic design, software development, or any other field that calls for a remote workspace, we trust that WeWork will have an office in Orange County that suits your needs.
That said, if you’re looking for the least expensive coworking space possible, or perhaps an office in a specific part of town, there are many other worthwhile options on this list. We encourage you to compare prices, locations, amenities, and other important factors before deciding which coworking space is right for you.