As the U.S. remote workforce has grown steadily larger, there has been an increasing demand for sustainable remote workspaces. While plenty of folks still opt for working from home or the neighborhood coffee shop, there are many reasons why these spaces may not provide a healthy, productive work environment.
Coworking organizations like WeWork have filled the need for dedicated remote workspaces by creating beautiful offices across the country (and around the globe). These spaces, which are currently being leveraged by companies like Facebook and Microsoft, also create opportunities for remote workers to network and foster community with other like-minded individuals.
In this guide, we’ll go over the top 7 coworking spaces in Miami, including each organization’s pricing model, coworking locations, and more.
WeWork Starts at $220/mo.
WeWork is perhaps the fastest-growing coworking network in existence today. Their competitive prices, beautiful office spaces, and generous amenities make them our top choice for coworking in Miami.
At WeWork’s five Miami locations, you’ll find amenities like high-speed internet, IT support, cleaning services, 24/7 building access, office supplies, craft beer on draft, bike storage, business-class printers, micro-roasted coffee, mail and package handling, and phone booths.
- 350 Lincoln Road: 350 Lincoln Rd Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Security Building: 117 NE 1st Ave Miami, FL 33132
- 429 Lenox Ave: 429 Lenox Ave Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Brickell City Centre: 78 SW 7th St Miami, FL 33130
- 2222 Ponce De Leon Blvd: 2222 Ponce De Leon Blvd Miami, FL 33134
WeWork’s pricing is divided into three categories: hot desks, dedicated desks and private offices. Below is the price range for each (depending on location).
- Hot desk (access to any seat in a common area): $220-$400/mo
- Dedicated desk: $350-$525/mo
- Private office: $500-$700/mo
MiamiShared - Starts at $95/mo.
Nestled in the heart of downtown Miami, MiamiShared offers a comfortable coworking experience at an affordable price. Customers love the location, the atmosphere, and the extremely friendly and attentive staff. MiamiShared’s flexible membership options make it accessible for individuals and small businesses alike.
At MiamiShared, you’ll find high-speed WiFi, a conference room equipped with video conferencing, high-security internal offices, lockable cabinets, a mailing address, a welcoming receptionist for your clients, access to networking events and workshops, and special discounts at nearby restaurants.
- 990 Biscayne Blvd: 990 Biscayne Blvd Office 503 Miami, FL 33132
- Virtual office: $69.95/mo
- Daily drop-in: starting at $15
- Shared coworking: $95-$225/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at $350/mo
- Private office: starting at $695/mo
MADE at the Citadel - Starts at $50/mo.
MADE is a fun and unique coworking space in vibrant and historic Little Haiti. MADE hosts live performances, entrepreneurship panels, figure drawing classes, sewing classes, and more. Their Nomad membership (which includes 24/7 access to all shared work areas) is the most affordable unlimited coworking option on this entire list.
All members at MADE can enjoy 24/7 secure building access, high-speed WiFi, conference rooms, coffee, tea, and beer, printing services, workshops, a photo studio, and an outdoor patio.
- 8324 NE 2nd Ave: 8325 NE 2nd Ave Miami, FL 33138
- Virtual: $50/mo
- Nomad (coworking): $179/mo
- Settler (private office): starting at $450/mo
Büro - Starts at $249/mo.
With six locations in the Miami area, Büro provides a wide range of work environments for their customers. In addition to Büro’s helpful staff and amenities, members love the monthly networking events.
Büro offers high-speed internet, upscale furnishings, conference rooms and social spaces, artisan coffee and tea, dedicated mailboxes and storage, and color printing, copying, and scanning. Büro members also benefit from exclusive partnerships with local restaurants, hotels, health clubs, shops and other service providers.
- Midtown: 3250 NE 1st Ave Suite 305 Miami, FL 33137
- South Beach: 1815 Purdy Ave Miami Beach, FL 33139
- South Miami: 5966 South Dixie Hwy Suite 300 Miami, FL 33143
- MiMo: 7300 Biscayne Blvd Suite 200 Miami, FL 33138
- Coconut Grove: 2980 McFarlane Rd Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Hollywood: 2031 Harrison St Hollywood, FL 33020
- Seat: $249/mo
- Station: $399-$449/mo
- Studio: $649-$899/mo
- Suite: $999-$3,599
The LAB Miami - Starts at $150/mo.
Located in the lively Wynwood Arts District, The LAB is Miami’s original coworking space. It offers an open and diverse work environment in a 10,000 square foot converted warehouse. With freelancers, entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and corporations all using this space, the LAB brings together some of Miami’s most talented and innovative minds under one roof.
The LAB offers 24/7 building access, fully-furnished private meeting rooms, a dedicated mailbox and business address, access to exclusive events, gated parking, printing services, and secure high-speed WiFi. Plus, it’s dog-friendly!
- Wynwood Art District: 400 NW 26th St Miami, FL 33127
- Virtual lab: $150/mo
- Lab flex (24/7 access to flex desk): $300/mo
- Lab desk (24/7 access to dedicated desk): $525/mo
- Lab office: $1,600/mo
Pipeline - Starts at $99/mo.
Pipeline has two locations in the Miami area: one in Coral Gables, a premier international business hub, and the other in Brickell, a bustling financial district. Pipeline offers competitive pricing and high-design workspaces for a diverse community of entrepreneurs, startups, independent professionals and small business teams.
No matter which membership option you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy 24/7 access, high-speed internet, ergonomic chairs, organic coffee and specialty tea, receptionist services, a business center, and conference rooms.
- Brickell: 1101 Brickell Ave South Tower 8th Floor Miami, FL 33131
- Coral Gables: 95 Merrick Way 3rd Floor Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Virtual office: starting at $99/mo
- Flex space: starting at $199/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at $449/mo
- Private suite: starting at $649/mo
TamboWorks - Starts at $275/mo.
Conveniently located in South Miami, TamboWorks provides an excellent coworking atmosphere, beautiful outdoor space for gathering, and a high-quality professional staff.
Amenities at TamboWorks include 24/7 access, high-speed internet, company signage, mail services, daily cleaning, and conference room access.
- 5790 Sunset Dr: 5790 Sunset Dr South Miami, FL 33143
- WorkSpot: $275/mo
- WorkDesk: $450/mo
- Private office: $1,100/mo
Which Coworking Service Should I Use?
Whether you work in graphic design, software development, or any other field that calls for a remote workspace, we trust that WeWork will have an office in Miami that suits your needs.
That said, if you’re looking for the least expensive coworking space possible, or perhaps an office in a specific part of town, there are many other worthwhile options on this list. We encourage you to compare prices, locations, amenities and other important factors before deciding which coworking space is right for you.