As the global remote workforce has grown steadily larger, there has been an increasing demand for sustainable remote workspaces. While plenty of folks still opt for working from home or the neighborhood coffee shop, there are many reasons why these spaces may not provide a healthy, productive work environment.
Coworking organizations like WeWork have filled the need for dedicated remote workspaces by creating beautiful offices across the country (and around the globe). These spaces, which are currently being leveraged by companies like Facebook and Microsoft, also create opportunities for remote workers to network and foster community with other like-minded individuals.
In this guide, we’ll go over the top 7 coworking spaces in London, including each organization’s pricing model, coworking locations, and more.
1. WeWork Starts at £200/mo.
WeWork is perhaps the fastest-growing coworking network in existence today. Their competitive prices, beautiful and plentiful office spaces, and generous amenities make them our top choice for coworking in London.
WeWork advertises fast internet, daily cleaning, IT support, 24/7 building access, office supplies, business-class printers, micro-roasted coffee, private phone booths, and conference room access.
- 8 Devonshire Square: 8 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4PL
- 145 City Rd: 145 City Rd Hoxton, London EC1V 1AZ
- No 1 Poultry: 1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ
- 9 Devonshire Square: 9 Devonshire Square 3rd Floor, London EC2M 4YD
- 41 Corsham St: 41 Corsham St, London N1 6DR
- 33 Queen St: 33 Queen St, London EC4R 1AP
- Keltan House: 115 Mare St, London E8 4RU
- Fox Court: 14 Gray's Inn Rd, London WC1X 8HN
- 15 Bishopsgate: 15 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 3AR
- 1 Primrose St: 1 Primrose St, London EC2A 2EX
- 1 Mark Sq: 1 Mark Square, London EC2A 4EG
- 16 Great Chapel St: 16 Great Chapel St, London W1F 8FL
- Aldgate Tower: Aldgate Tower 2 Leman St, London E1 8FA
- Medius House: 2 Sheraton St, London W1F 8BH
- 131 Finsbury Pavement: 131 Finsbury Pavement, London EC2A 1NT
- 1 St. Katharine’s Way: 1 St. Katharine's Way, London E1W 1UN
- 12 Hammersmith Grove: 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP
- 128 Holborn: 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW
- 184 Shepherds Bush Rd: 184 Shepherds Bush Rd, London W6 7NL
- The Cursitor: 38 Chancery Ln, London WC2A 1EN
- Moor Place: 1 Fore Street Ave, London EC2Y 9DT
- 30 Stamford St: 30 Stamford St, London SE1 9PY
- New Kings Beam House: 22 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PD
- North West House: 119 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5PU
- Kings Place: 90 York Way, London N1 9AG
- Aldwych House: 71-91 Aldwych, London WC2B 4HN
- 2 Eastbourne Terrace: 2 Eastbourne Ter, London W2 6LG
- Aviation House: 125 Kingsway, London WC2B 6NH
- Shoreditch - The Stage: The Bard, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3EN
- 123 Buckingham Palace Rd: 123 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SR
- The Monument: 51 Eastcheap, London EC3M
- 97 Hackney Rd: 97 Hackney Rd, London E2 8ET
- 120 Moorgate: 120 Moorgate, London EC2Y 9AL
- 70 Wilson St: 70 Wilson St, London EC2A 2DB
- The Stage - Hewett Tower: The Hewitt, Shoreditch, London EC2A
- 1 Waterhouse Square: 1 Waterhouse Square, London EC1N 2ST
- Two Southbank Place: 2 Southbank Pl, London SE1 7NW
- 10 Devonshire Square: 10 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YP
- The Bower: 207 Old St, London EC1V 9NR
WeWork’s pricing is divided into three categories: hot desks, dedicated desks and private offices. Below is the price range for each (depending on location). Note that not all categories are available in each location:
- Hot desk (access to any seat in common area): £200-£550/mo
- Dedicated desk: £300-£800/mo
- Private office: starting at £700/mo
2. The Office Group Starts at £50/mo.
The Office Group (TOG) is another coworking option with a heavy footprint across London, operating out of over 30 locations in the city. A coworking membership at TOG provides access to a number of different workspaces.
TOG’s buildings feature meeting rooms, gyms, roof terraces, shower facilities, and meditation rooms as well as more-traditional office amenities.
- Aldgate: 133 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7QA
- Angel: 2 Angel Square, London EC1V 1NY
- Bank: 29 Throgmorton St, London EC2N 2AT
- Bond Street: 7 Stratford Pl, London W1C 1AY
- Borough: 201 Borough High St, London SE1 1JA
- Canary Wharf: Canary Wharf, London E14 7QT
- City: 3 Lloyd’s Ave, London EC3N 3DS
- Covent Garden: 5 Upper St Martins Ln, London WC2H 9EA
- Farringdon 1: 24 Greville St, London EC1N 8SS
- Farringdon 2: 31–35 Kirby St, London EC1N 8TE
- Great Portland Street: 179 Great Portland St Marylebone, London W1W 5PL
- Holborn: 10 Bloomsbury Way Holborn, London WC1A 2SL
- Holborn 2: 2 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ
- King’s Cross 1: Platform 1 King's Cross, London N1C 4AX
- King’s Cross 2: One Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG
- King’s Cross 3: 7 Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG
- King’s Cross 4: 221 Pentonville Rd King’s Cross, London N1 9JY
- Liverpool Street: 50 Liverpool St, London EC2M 7PY
- Marylebone 1: 22 Manchester Square, London W1U 3PT
- Marylebone 2: 91 Wimpole St Marylebone, London W1G 0EF
- Marylebone 3: Marylebone Station 12 Melcombe Pl, London NW1 6JJ
- Mayfair: 15 Stratton St, London W1J 8LQ
- Notting Hill: 92-94 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3HP
- Old Street 1: 256-260 Old St, London EC1V 9DD
- Old Street 2: 1 Old Street Yard, London EC1Y 8AF
- Paddington: 19 Eastbourne Ter Paddington Station, London W2 6LG
- Shoreditch 1: 74 Rivington St, London EC2A 3AY
- Shoreditch 2: 81 Rivington St, London EC2A 3AY
- Soho: 151 Wardour St, London W1F 8WE
- Vauxhall: Tintagel House 92 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TY
- Victoria 1: Belle House Unit 2 Platform 1 Victoria Mainline Station, London SW1V 1JT
- Victoria 2: 84 Eccleston Square, London SW1V 1PX
- Virtual: starting at £50/mo
- Lounge (32 hours per month): £75/mo
- Hot desk: £375/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at £550/mo
- Private office: pricing not advertised
3. Fora Space Starts at £425/mo.
Fora Space is a fast-growing coworking space with five locations in London and five more in the pipeline. Fora places a premium on customer service, working with Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, the world’s oldest hospitality school, to provide training to its team.
Members can enjoy gym and shower facilities, networking events, and sound masking technology in the workspaces, along with meeting rooms, printing services, and private phone booths.
- Clerkenwell - Central St: 71 Central St, Clerkenwell EC1V 8AB
- Clerkenwell - Dallington St: 9 Dallington St, Clerkenwell EC1V 0LN
- Borough: 180 Borough High St, Borough SE1 1LB
- Reading: Thames Tower Station Rd, Reading RG1 1LX
- FItzrovia: 16-19 Eastcastle St, Fitzrovia W1W 8DY
- Spitalfields - Folgate St: Folgate St, Spitalfields E1 6BX
- Soho: 33 Broadwick St, London W1F 0DQ
- Spitalfields - Princelet St: Princelet St, Spitalfields E1 5LP
- Hot desk: starting at £425/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at £475/mo
- Private office: starting at £675/mo
4. The Greenhouse Starts at £150/mo.
The Greenhouse offers a diverse assortment of workspaces, including two locations with available desk space. In addition to coworking and studio space, The Greenhouse features event spaces and photoshoot and filming locations.
Members have access to meeting rooms and phone booths, and three of The Greenhouse’s locations feature an onsite cafe.
- The Greenhouse N16: 49 Green Lanes Mildmay Ward, London N16 9BU
- Gaunson House N15: Markfield Rd, London N15 4QQ
- The Greenhouse E9: Mackintosh Ln, London E9 5SB
- Belsham St E9: 18 Belsham St, London E9 6NG
- Vyner St E2: Vyner St, London E2 9DG
- Millmead N17: Millmead Industrial Estate Mill Mead Rd, London N17 9QU
- Hot desk (20 hours per week): £150/mo
- Dedicated desk (24/7 access): pricing not advertised
5. Second Home Starts at £180/mo.
Second Home curates its membership to include a wide variety of industries, calculating that 80% are members at the intersect of different fields and 81% of its members have collaborated with each other.
Members have access to additional Second Home locations in Lisbon and Los Angeles, and amenities include meeting rooms, shower facilities, unlimited printing, and free coffee and tea.
- Spitalfields: 68 Hanbury St, London E1 5JL
- Holland Park: 47-49 Princes Pl, London W11 4QA
- Clerkenwell Green: 45-47 Clerkenwell Green Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0EB
- London Fields: 125-127 Mare St, London E8 3SJ
- Community (4 days per month): starting at £180/mo
- Hot desk: starting at £375/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at £375/mo
- Private studio: starting at £550/mo
6. Uncommon Starts at £249/mo.
Uncommon operates out of four locations in London (with plans for a fifth) and highlights its commitment to providing comfortable, productive workspaces that promote wellbeing.
Along with a variety of fitness classes, this coworking organization offers 24/7 access, meeting rooms, bike storage, shower facilities and standing desks.
- Highbury & Islington: 25 Horsell Rd Highbury East, London N5 1XL
- Borough: Asra House 1 Long Ln, London SE1 4PG
- Fulham: 126 New King's Rd Fulham, London SW6 4LZ
- Liverpool Street: 34-37 Liverpool S London EC2M 7PP
- Hot desk: starting at £249/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at £350/mo
- Private office: starting at £399/mo
7. Huckletree Starts at £175/mo.
Huckletree describes itself as a workplace accelerator that brings together and supports a community of creative, curious, and ambitious minds.
Huckletree’s three London locations feature meeting rooms, private phone booths, a wellness program, and a permanent business mailing address.
- West: White City Place MediaWorks 191 Wood Lane, London W12 7FP
- Shoreditch: 18 Finsbury Square The Alphabeta Building, London EC2A 1AH
- Clerkenwell: 87 Charterhouse St, London EC1M 6HJ
- Light (10 days per month): starting at £175/mo
- Hot desk: starting at £280/mo
- Dedicated desk: starting at £420/mo
- Private studio: starting at £550/mo
Which Coworking Service Should I Use?
Whether you work in graphic design, software development, or any other field that calls for a remote workspace, we trust that WeWork will have an office in London that suits your needs.
That said, if you’re looking for the least expensive coworking space possible, or perhaps an office in a specific part of town, there are many other worthwhile options on this list. We encourage you to compare prices, locations, amenities and other important factors before deciding which coworking space is right for you.