When you need insurance for your business, it can be difficult to know which of the many carriers is the best choice. While shopping for insurance can be a hassle, it’s one or the most important steps in the early life cycle of any business. Getting the right coverages from a company you can trust is vitally important to your success as a business owner.
AmVenture is a reputable small business insurance provider that’s experiencing steady growth, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a good fit for your company. This review will analyze AmVenture’s business insurance policies to help you determine if their service is right for you.
Pros & Cons of AmVenture Business Insurance
Pros of AmVenture Business Insurance
- AmVenture receives near-universal praise in their customer reviews across the web, an uncommon occurrence across the insurance industry.
- AmVenture specializes in small business coverage that’s custom-tailored to over 100 common small and home-based business types.
- AmVenture offers 24/7 online claim filing, an added level of convenience when you need it most.
- AmVenture combines highly competitive pricing models with top-notch customer service.
- As a smaller company, AmVenture is able to provide a personal touch while still offering excellent service.
Cons of AmVenture Business Insurance
- AmVenture do not provide online quotes. Once you fill out their information form, an agent will contact you to discuss options.
- Because they specialize in small business coverage, it is theoretically possible for your business to outgrow AmVenture’s coverage over time.
- AmVenture sells insurance provided by third-party affiliated carriers. While AmVenture ensures that these providers have ratings of A or A- from A.M. Best, they are not always forthcoming with the identities of their affiliates.
What Kinds of Business Insurance Does AmVenture Offer?
AmVenture sets their sights solely on providing insurance coverage for small businesses. As such, they specialize in covering a wide variety of small business types, from home-based businesses to companies with up to a dozen employees.
While this isn’t an exhaustive list of everything they offer, these are AmVenture’s most popular policies:
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Medical Malpractice
- Paid Family Leave
In addition, AmVenture offers policies tailored specifically to the needs of more than 100 business types, including the following popular professions:
- Artisan Contractors
- Beauty Salons
- Bicycle Shops
- Book Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Distributors and Wholesalers
- Furniture Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Hair Salons
- Law Offices
- Machine Shops
- Private Schools
- Processing and Service
- Professional Offices